Chapter 30 - Office

Hiss.

The crowd that had been quietly following behind him sucked in breaths of cold air.

They looked at the raised corners of Song Yu's lips and heard those crazy words, and strangely found a trace of familiarity.

Gao Feng was stunned for a few seconds, then his expression turned gloomy.

He felt that he'd been insulted, and the insult had come from this weak looking person. It was his first day as the school bully; how could he bear it? His expression grew fierce.

"Your tone is quite wild. Don't go shouting for the teacher when you get beaten up."

Song Yu sneered, "Are you a primary school student? Teacher? Those of us who've entered society make others call out daddy when we beat them up."

The crowd of onlookers: "......"

This immortal tone, this familiar rampant style.

Brother Yu, don't try to deny it. This must be you.

Gao Feng couldn't beat him with words and was so angry he was gnashing his teeth. He could only go ahead and make a move.

The basketball in his hand shot over from the distance, aiming straight at Song Yu's face. The basketball moved quickly through the air, spinning as it travelled, and it would likely make Song Yu's face bleed if it hit.

The girls watching in the crowd were all so anxious their hearts leapt up. Damn it, don't hit his face, what'll we do if this face gets disfigured!

Song Yu hadn't yet responded.

But Xie Sui had already reached out to help him catch the ball.

The teenager's actions when he caught the ball was natural and handsome, inciting a wave of shrill screams from the fangirls nearby!

Gao Feng narrowed his eyes. He also recognized Xie Sui at a glance, his eyebrows drawing together in a frown, "You're that school grass from Class One who's been exaggerated up to heaven?"

Xie Sui didn't pay him any attention. He turned his head, a smile that wasn't a smile on his face as he asked Song Yu, "Didn't you say you were going to talk reason?"

Song Yu: "......"

In the future, would Xie Sui's impression of him be locked in as a person who had neither learning nor skill and could only fight?

"Talking didn't work."

Sure enough, he wasn't suited to reasoning with others. He was better suited as an internet troll.

Gao Feng glanced at him and laughed, "It's great that the school grass is here. I was worried that this wouldn't attract enough interest."

He pointed to himself, then to Song Yu, "This is between me and him. Don't get involved. Stay over there to the side, or else you might get dragged in. When that happens, don't blame me."

Ma Xiaoding wasn't happy when he heard this and insisted on sticking his head out from behind Song Yu, "What the hell are you talking about? Don't you know that my Brother Yu and God Xie are good brothers? They study together and fight together."

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

"Ahhhhh––" Not only were the girls in the grass around the court screaming, even the ones in the spectator stands had joined in.

Xi Bowen covered his face bitterly. As a geek, he certainly understood what kind of people fujoshis were––Brother Yu's reputation had probably been ruined by Ma Xiaoding.