I'll Be Your Teacher

Hours after the small simulation between Y/n, Nagatoro, and her friends as Y/n was seen in his club room, sitting patiently on a stool.

By his sides were two guitars on the ground. One of them was his very own while another was a complimentary instrument. A second guitar for what was about to go down.

I'm not sure if she would wanna learn how to play the guitar...

Y/n was slowly having a few second thoughts as he gazes around the room to see the instruments propped up in place or idly standing in its place.

He starts to think that she might wanna play a different instrument, rather a guitar and more of the drums, bass guitar, the electric guitar or a piano, even though he would have to find one around the school or on the Internet.

He lets out a deep sigh and thought about the topic in general. It was quite unexpected on what she said to senpai.

*                *                  *

Y/n sat still, his eyes beamed forward in front of him as a small head was resting peacefully on his shoulder. His plate left with nothing but small bits of rice and leftover meat turning cold, the cafeteria was still packed with students with many holes to fill in my any students who were interested in sitting down for a minute until the school bell rings.

Someone then slowly starts to stir around his shoulder, Y/n looks down and sees that Nagatoro was gazing up at him, her cheeks still pressed against his arm. "Senpai?"

"Y-Yeah?" He answers, a slight blush grows on her face.

"D-Do you think you can teach me how to play an instrument?"

His eyes grows wide, an unlikely request she would even think about. But by the look of her expression she was expressing, it doesn't look like she wasn't kidding around.

"Y-Yeah, sure. After school we can start." He answers, she looks up to the boy with a puzzled look.

"Why not now?"

Y/n looks up at the clock on the wall inside the room, then at the bell from across the timer. "I think the bell is going to ring in three seconds..."

They sat in silence, a few seconds passes by.

"Huh... Looks like I was-"

Ring!

Op, there it goes...

Nagatoro groans but sluggishly lifts her head off of his shoulder and grabs her bags and waves to senpai. "Okay, senpai!~ See you later!~" she says before skipping away, Y/n does the same and heads off to his home room to attend his classes.

*                  *                *

Minutes passes after re-evaluating what happened during lunch, Y/n had finally taken a deep breath in from his chest tightening up and looks around the room sourly. He was bored to say the least as he had a few lessons in mind that his underclassmen might like.

He glances at each of instrument, finding out what he can teach to Nagatoro like basic chords of separate and ínstense guitars, snares, cymbals, and bass for drums, perhaps even a bit of singing if it's her taste.

And after five minutes of planning ahead on what the girl might like, the door was still sealed tight. Y/n glances at the entrance and lets out another sigh.

"Looks like Nagatoro is going to be late..." he says, taking a small stretch in the middle of the room. His hand pulls out a phone and sees the time had just hit 3:30 in the afternoon.