How It All Started

[Min Yoongi's POV]

Screw this dare.

I'd rather hear Jin yelling for 234676 minutes and not letting me sleep instead of doing this.

His fingers wrapped around the piece of paper, before letting out a deep sigh. Eyes still wandering around the empty hall, he made his way towards Jin's locker.

Am I really going to do this? Again, what choice do I have? Their punishments for not carrying out the dare are horrible and gross. 

He took out the keys from his pocket, looking at both his sides before making sure that the hallway is clear with no sign of incoming students, usually talking loudly, either about their assignments or about the kids who got dumped just after dating for a week.

Oh, fuck.

Yoongi tries to open the locker, after inserting the key, he turns it right, hoping it would open easily. Beads of sweat cascades down his neck, he bites his lower lip in apprehension.

Click!

Ah, yes, there it is. 

Wait, why is there a spoon here?

He takes out the other crumbled piece of paper from his pocket that was given to him by his (rather loving) classmates who had insisted him choose dare.

Yoongi never thought they would dare him to go steal Jin's letter. Also, who the hell writes letters these days?

What he did expect was something like go tell your teacher that she's sexy, lick the bus window in summer where everybody leans their sweaty forehead on (that wasn't a nice experience), or even something like, wear a maid's outfit (that wasn't good either)

I felt like I wore nothing.

Yoongi shudders at the thought of wearing the maid's outfit.

Shaking his head, he slowly tries to take out the pink envelope and stuffs it inside his pocket, before closing the locker.

He takes a look at the pink letter. Pfft! Easy.

What now? I'll just throw it away?

And that's what he did, but the blue-haired boy didn't know that someone had her eyes on him from the moment he walked in.

And she didn't know it was a dare too.

Which meant she would accuse him to be a thief.

"Oi!" Chaerin bit her lower lip, staring at the boy who looked like he had just witnessed something horrible.

 But holy shit, little does he know that this dare was gonna change his life and that maybe, in the process, he might get someone to hold his hand, and make his heart flutter at her every move.

Yoongi remains quiet. 

Isn't this that girl who sits at the end of Biology class? Hell, I know all her classes by heart.

"I saw what you did," Chaerin explains, before coming even closer. Shaking her head disappointedly, she walked towards him.

She crossed her arms. "Should I tell Jin what you did right now?" 

Arching an eyebrow, Yoongi stared at her in pure dismay. "Do whatever you want. I don't give two shits."

Jin will understand if I tell him that it was a dare. 

Or wait, would he? 

He's already furious that I accidentally used the back of his magazine for writing lyrics. What could I do? Inspiration doesn't come easily.

I'm not supposed to tell him that, otherwise, I'll get one of those grossest punishments carried by those immature brainless zombies.

Fuck my life.

Sighing, Chaerin stood still. "I won't tell him."

Won't tell him? What's the catch?

"But there's one condition."

Ahhh, there's it.

"It's just a request, if you accept it then I guess I'll just shut my mouth." Chaerin grins, showing one of her brightest smiles, like the one she gave last time when she borrowed his notes. "So you're gonna accept it or not?"

Yoongi bites his lower lip, looking determined. "Depends on what the condition is."

A sly smirk played on her pink lips. "Be my K-Drama partner."

***

A/N: And that's how, ladies and gentlemen, our poor Yoongles became Chaerin's K-drama Partner, not knowing what would await him in the future.

Also, if you vote and comment, you might get a K-drama Partner in the future too ;)