UAstaffChat

Group Chat:

PresentMic has added Eraserhead and 13 others

Eraserhead: again...

PowerLoader: This won't end well.

Ectoplasm: I agree.

AllMight: I do not understand.

Snipe: We had about 21 groups until now and every single one destroyed at some point.

Midnight: Well what do you expect else with Nezu in the chat?

PresentMic: You do realize that you were the person that destroyed our chat last time.

Midnight: Ohhh right...... sorry not sorry!😝

PresentMic: Please try not to destroy it this time.

Eraserhead: please don't let any phone blow up again

PowerLoader: It only happened once! I already told you I am sorry for that and I got you all a new one.

Snipe: Speaking of destroying the chat, @Eraserhead do not spam with cat pictures.

PresentMic: Oh yeah, I remember that one! Wasn't this also the reason we needed to delete the group?

Midnight: It totally was!

Eraserhead: that was not my fault! both of you made me drink until we all didn't even know where we were!

RecoveryGirl: Drunk?! YOU?! I don't believe that!

HoundDog: What were you drunk on? Coffee?!

Eraserhead: oh please i basically live from that!

PresentMic: As fast as I can remember each one of us had about 3 bottles of Vodka.

Midnight: You mean 9?

Eraserhead: I thought it was 6...

PresentMic: Snipe don't forget what you did!

Snipe: Please don't remind me of that!

Midnight: HAHAHAHA!

Nezu: Oh please! I think I did a pretty good job destroying most of them.

HoundDog: Only because you were planning world domination again and wanted us all as your pawns!

Nezu: Nothing wrong there, now is it?

HoundDog: How many times do we need a talk about this?

Nezu: As many as you want! I have enough time!

RecoveryGirl: Speaking of addiction. Eraserhead, how many coffees did you had today?

Eraserhead: is that important?

RecoveryGirl: Yes, because I am responsible for everyone's health!

Eraserhead: 4 or 5 give or take...

Midnight: If he says give or take, he means add the double to what he says!

Snipe: 4 or 5 what?

PresentMic: You don't want to know that! As far as I am concerned, he could start drinking coffee from a bucket and wouldn't care at all.

Eraserhead: that is actually a good idea

RecoveryGirl: Why did you need to say that?! Anyways, if I find you drinking coffee from a bucket get prepared!

HoundDog: What happen to you anyways? You are normally not that talkative!

Eraserhead went offline

PowerLoader: Guess that was only because his inner cat was curious!

Ectoplasm: Soo true!

VladKing is online

Snipe: ...and here I was wondering why we didn't hear anything about our Vampire...

VladKing: Ahm I think you got the wrong number here.

Midnight: HUH?!

Snipe:^

PowerLoader:^

Ectoplasm:^

Cementoss:^

Thirteen:^

HoundDog:^

PresentMic:....ohh yeah you are right! I got the last digit wrong! Thanks for pointing that out!

Eraserhead is online

Eraserhead: you idiot!

Eraserhead went offline

PresentMic: SHO!!!! Come right back here you traitor!

Nezu: Who are we speaking to then?

VladKing: I don't think I should give away my name to stranger even if you guys are all pro-heroes.

HoundDog: That is indeed a good point.

Nezu: Then how about your age?

VladKing: I ahm... I don't feel comfortable sharing any information about my personal life.

Nezu: I can understand that you do not want to share any information but we also need to make sure that what you have read will stay confident.

VladKing: Don't worry about that, after today I don't think that anyone will hear me speaking ever again. I will take every secret with me. Anyways I just wanted to inform you that you got the wrong number. Bye!

VladKing went offline

Midnight: What was that just now?

Nezu: I believe Mic, you added a person to the chat that plans to kill themselves.

PresentMic: Oh no... We need to do something!

Nezu: I am already tracking the phone... I will send you the location of the person.

PresentMic: We need to inform Sho about this!

PresentMic: @Eraserhead

Midnight: @Eraserhead

PresentMic: @Eraserhead

Midnight: @Eraserhead

PresentMic: @Eraserhead

Midnight: @Eraserhead

Eraserhead is online

Midnight: Backread!

Eraserhead: send it to me as well!

Eraserhead went offline

Everyone else went offline