!New Story!

"He was the only one I had left

"He was the only one I had left...but fate didn't let him stay."

"She is my life, I will stay by her side forever."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was a goddess, she was a demon queen killed by her very own brother. Waking up in a foreign room and a body that's not hers, with her new identity, she hopes to live a peaceful life. She never thought that she would have a disciple.

People thinks her heart is made of stone, she's cold as the freezing winter but he knew she was soft on the inside, she was spring itself. He knew her personality was just a facade so she won't get hurt again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...help me. Please help me." The child grabbed her sleeve.

"..."

"Can I follow you back, please? I have nowhere to go."

"Do what you want."

Did she do the right thing picking up that child? Was she raising a wolf without realising? Or was that a wolf she picked up?

[Don't worry, there won't be any pedophile. But if you can't deal with swearing, gore, violence and suicide....just don't read it and love yourself.]

(The female lead's personality will be quite different compared to the female lead of my other books. Mostly because this female lead has the cruelest past and life compared to the others so there will be a lot of stages of change in her personality and mentality. Also, a more complicated plot.)

Please check it out~

Thank you for your support! Love you guys~