Chapter 2 - [Life as an 'Ordinary' Student]

5:30 am, the sun wasn't even starting to rise. I wake up since it has been my habit since childhood. I fix my bed and began preparing breakfast.

Cooking was one of the things that had been taught to us in that place. From Simple dish like fried rise to some more complicated ones like Chinese Cuisine, the majority of them were hammered into my brain.

I started cooking a simple omelette. Until I remembered that I also need one for Lunch. I prepared the ingredients for the Lunch Box and started cooking.

I Finished cooking, preparing the lunch box and eventually had breakfast. After breakfast I exercised so that I don't lose shape took a bath. 'This will be my so called morning routine from now on' I thought

I left early to find a place where I can eat lunch. The Classroom is a no go. So is the cafeteria since I have a bento. Also it's akward if I eat there by my self. That leaves...
___________________________________________

I arrived at the Classroom, looks like a lot of them also decided to come early since half were already here. I made my to my desk and sat quietly. I looked at the window looking at nothing, started daydreaming, and also thinking about the school system. It won't hurt to try and figure it out, especially since it is the system that will be part of my life for the next 3 years.

I think and think and think, until I got bored...
Since there were enough information, I more or less figured it out. That's why I got bored. There was still a lot of time before homeroom start. I had 'friends' namely Kushida, Haruka and Akito, but it would be akward to go to them just to talk. And besides, I'm not the best at starting a conversation 'sigh'

As time went by, while being bored to hell, someone finally decided to talk to me.

"Ayanokōji-kun can I have a little bit of your time?" Hirata said while approaching me. "Sure" I sad to him. And it looks like he knows my name, since only 4 people know me in this Classroom, atleast that's what I thought, Hirata most likely asked Kushida since she knows a lot of people. "I was just thinking if you would like to join us for lunch, since I want everyone to get along, I also want the others to have connections with you" he said while smiling. I don't know if it's just me, or thats actually pretty weird. I mean who says that to someone they barely know. Scratch that, this is literally the first time we talked. Well maybe it's just me.

"Sorry Hirata, I have plans for later, but I appreciate your concern" I said to him. Well I don't actually have plans for later but... I'm pretty sure that when he said 'us' he meant those girls that are starting at him, let's just call it his fanclub. "Ohhh okay, I'll invite you next time okay?" "Yeah, I'll try next time"

After that he left, at the same time my neighbor arrived. As usual she had a serious look. Well maybe it's not my place to talk since I also have my apathetic face.

"Serious as usual huh" I said to her as she sat
"And whats wrong with that" " nothing..." 'sigh' this is going to be a long day
___________________________________________

Sensei arrived and started homeroom. Since I grew up in 'that' place, this lessons were pretty much easy to me. Despite that I tried my best to listen so that I don't get called out... Or so I thought. While homeroom was ongoing, some of my classmates we're talking to each other, some were using phones and some were... Sleeping. Despite that Sensei pay them no mind, in fact she's ignoring them. This just confirms my conclusion about the S-System. 'sigh'

Homeroom ended, and all I can say was, its pretty boring. Maybe it's because I already know everything that was taught to us. It was already lunch time so most of the students were going out to buy something to eat. I also did the same. I took my lunch box and started to leave. As I was exiting I can feel gazes from some of my classmates, specifically Hirata who invited me, he gave me a worried look. He's a good man to be honest.