Chapter 37

Miles's POV

"Tell me you love me," I asked him.

He held both of my arms. "I love you so much. I will never love anyone except you."

"Let's start again. I want you to love me the same way as before."
Cade pressed my body to the wall.

"No, baby. I'll love you more now.
No one can harm you anymore. Nothing can separate us. Are we clear about that?" I nodded. I just want our relationship to be like before.

I miss his touch, the way he cuddles me at night until morning.
"I just love you so much. In the future, if we happened to make a baby again, I will be the happiest. So please, baby, don't hold back...I want it too...I want to have it again...just make love with me."
I've been wanting him so badly.

He brushed his teeth first and wash up while I am just staring at him the whole time he is doing it. I gargled mouthwash too to give him this cool feeling when I start sucking him.

He closed the toilet cover and sat on it. He motioned me to get closer so I wasted no time and get on my knees in front of his hung. He was so huge that I asked myself sometimes how did it possibly penetrate me balls deep.

I begin by licking his thighs, any spot around his hardened shaft. I am so hungry for his huge dick. I am craving for it and want to taste it so badly.

Cade closed his eyes while he is tugging my hair and pressing my head for deeper penetration.

"Do you like this, baby?" I asked him. I know he does but it hits differently if it is coming from him.

"I like it so much...uhhh... It's great...Shit, baby! You are doing great." Cade answered with pleasure.

I am motivated to do better at my job. My other hand traveled to his chest while the other one is busy stroking his cock while sucking on it. His dick is covered with my saliva. It was dripping down to his ass.

I made eye contact with him while I continue with his dick.
"Do you want me to enter you?" He asked again.

"I've been wanting it since forever."
Shit... I sounded so pervert.

"Ride me." He ordered.
I straddle him on his seat. My hands are on the wall while I pressed my body tighter to him. His hands are on my waist while his dick is moving on its own to my hole.

"Oh shit." I squealed when Cade slowly enters me. Fucking great. I feel like I am in heaven. I've been wanting this. "I always want to feel this during those months we were far from each other."
My body shivers as he shoved it deeper inside me. The pleasure he is giving me damn good. I wanna scream so loud and ask for more. I want it so badly. Him pounding me hard is what I am always imagining way back in New Zealand. I've been missing this big time.
I sucked on his neck to stop myself from moaning.
"Damn, Kaiden."

"Let it out, baby. Tell me if you like it. I  want to hear it." He controlled it by holding my waist and moving me up and down to his crotch. He hits my prostate every time he pounds and it is making me crazy.

"I like...uhhhh....it... Baby....uhhh...there...shit..."
He carried me to the bed without pulling out his dick inside me. Is he 10?11? Or 12?
All I know is that Cade is fucking huge. When he enters you, it will make you feel like you are having the best fuck in your life. The pleasure it is giving me is unimaginable. Of course, I am the only one who can experience Cade's dick.

"Get on your knees, baby." He was standing out of the bed while he pulled me to the edge. He entered me again and all I can do is to move with the same rhythm as him. He is fucking good. I felt him moving at a faster pace. Cade's soft groans are fucking sexy. "Uhhhh, stay. I am close... Uhhhh." He shoots every single drop inside me. "Cum for me too."
He lay flatly on the bed while he pulled me close to his face. Damn it. He licked my ass. Sitting on his face, making my knees quiver, this is fucking make me cum...