𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦

SKIPPING A CLASS
"𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒. 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒."

—THE NEXT FEW DAYS PASSED BY

THE NEXT FEW DAYS PASSED BY. Right now, the Slytherins and Gryffindors were finished with their first Divination class. It was interesting, to say the least. According to the tea leaves, Alexandria was going to be going through something miserable— something she had to refrain herself from rolling her eyes at.

"—it's literally all fake, Pans." Daphne said, snapping Alexandria out of her thoughts.

Pansy scoffed, looking offended. "You think I'd believe a fraud like her, Daph?"

"I'm just trying to warn you."

"Well, thank you."

Alexandria walked into the library a few minutes later. She actually had her first Care of Magical Creatures class right now, but she didn't care.

"Don't you have class?" asked a voice when she reached some bookshelves.

She turned around, eyes immediately lightening up. "Moony!"

Remus smiled softly, but gave her a look.

"How's your new job going?" She asked in an attempt to change the subject as she sat down in front of him with a book in her hands.

"Fine for now, but I reckon that'll change when Dumbledore calls me to his office and tries talking about—" he sighed and shook his head "Why're you not in class, again?"

Alexandria gave him a thoughtful look. "Give me 5 minutes to think of a reasonable excuse."

"You've got 5 seconds."

"I didn't want to...?"

"Bad excuse. Go on. Get to class."

"I'm on my period and the cramps are killing me."

Remus pulled out a bar of chocolate. "Want some?"

"Yes, please." She said and took a piece. "Don't you have a class to teach?"

"The next class I have is tomorrow and it's yours."

"That'll be fun," said Alexandria with a grin. "What will we do, Professor?"

"Boggarts."

Her eyes widened in horror.

"I'm not letting you do it, don't worry," said Remus, knowing what she was thinking of. "That'll end badly."

"..sometimes I do wonder what my boggart is." She admitted lowly. "But then I realize that I don't really care and there's no way I can have a fear."

"Everyone has a fear, Lexie—"

"Oh Merlin— is that Potter?" Alexandria cut him off, pointing to a boy flying on a hippogriff outside the window. "On a bloody hippogriff?"

"Seems so," said the man with a shrug. "You know your father has asked me to look after you and make sure you go to classes, right?"

"How did he even know that I'd skip a few?"

"He knows you well. So, what am I supposed to tell him if he asks why you've skipped your first Care of Magical Creatures lesson?"

"Tell him I'm having a fantastical bloody day." She said and stood up. "Literally."

Remus rolled his eyes fondly and gave her another bar of chocolate just before she could leave. "If you want more, tell me."

His goddaughter smiled and gave him a hug, which he immediately returned. "Thank you, Moony."

"I'm confused— what happened?" asked Alexandria when the third year Slytherins walked back to the common room.

Pansy, who looked distressed, answered, "Drakey got injured by that oaf's hippogriff!"

"Malfoy got injured?" The Slytherin heiress asked with a huge grin.

Daphne gave her a look. "Pansy's distressed, Dria."

"Sorry." Her friend said, not looking sorry at all.

Pansy rushed over to the girl's dormitories staircases and walked out of sight.

Daphne sighed and stood up. "I'll go check up on her."

"I'll go check up on the bleached fool for Pansy," said Alexandria reluctantly as she also stood up and walked out of the common room.