𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚

HOSPITAL WING
"𝗌𝗁𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗉."

—A FEW MINUTES LATER, ALEXANDRIA REACHED THE HOSPITAL WING

A FEW MINUTES LATER, ALEXANDRIA REACHED THE HOSPITAL WING. She opened the doors and strutted to Draco Malfoy, who was laying in a bed, getting his hand bandaged up. "I can't believe I missed it!" She immediately complained.

"What? That's what you say instead of— 'Hey, Malfoy, I'm really glad you didn't lose an arm!'"

"Why should I lie, though?" She scoffed and punched his newly-bandaged arm when Madam Pomfrey left.

Draco immediately hissed in pain.

"Please tell me your arm is highly injured and you won't be coming on my missions," said Alexandria hopefully.

"Our." He corrected and sat up on the bed to get a better look at the girl. "Look, I'm really honored you're here to check up on me, but what you're supposed to say is 'Draco, I'm so happy that you're not dead' instead of being an arse."

She let out a mocking laugh. "Draco Malfoy getting killed by a scratch? The Black blood in you is coming out and showing your dramatic side, Malfoy."

"Both your godfathers are Blacks." He pointed out, rubbing his injured arm.

"So?"

Draco looked thoughtful as he asked, "Doesn't that mean we're related?"

"Disgusting, Malfoy!" Alexandria exclaimed in disgust. "No, we're not! I didn't do the blood- godfather-goddaughter bond when I was born, because it was considered as dark magic, so he's just my godfather legally, not the magical way. Also, I'm a Slytherin, even if I was blood-adopted. That's what it is— blood-adoption. Which means I don't have any Potter blood, which also means that you and I are not related whatsoever if you consider how Salazar Slytherin's bloodline all married their siblings—" both of them grimaced and shuddered at that. "Disgusting. Anyway, you and I are not related."

"Don't let my father find that out," muttered Draco.

"Ha ha." She sarcastically said and stood up, nodding towards his arm. "Are you alright?"

He smirked. "Are you worried about me?"

She punched his injured arm roughly, earning a painful groan from the boy. "No. I figured if you were alright, I'd make it worse."

"Merlin, that hurt."

Alexandria rolled her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic, Malfoy."

"This is plain," said Alexandria as she inspected Draco's dagger.

It was the next hour, and she was still by his side. She didn't know why she was even there, but she blamed it on her boredom.

"Well, I'm sorry for not putting diamonds on it, princess. I didn't know you'd come and inspect it." Draco said sarcastically.

"I am not a princess!"

"Tell that to your ball gowns and diamond heels and diamond jewelries."

"Father and Narcissa just don't know what to get me as presents, alright?"

"Why don't they just get you daggers?"

"Cissa reckons I've got too many. Father, however, still buys me a dagger even after giving me other gifts."

"I wish I had the same problem," mused Draco.

Alexandria's head snapped up. "You've never gotten presents?"

"Presents are all I get. No birthday cake, no love. My presents are always suits or heir meetings, anyway."

"Your.. your parents never celebrated your birthday?" She asked, actually feeling sorry for the boy.

Draco shrugged. "Mother tries to, but father keeps reminding her that I should know how a pureblood lives and acts so that I do the same for my children."

"I live in a pureblood household and none of them are like that."

"You're a halfblood, Slytherin."

"Exactly. I live in a pureblood household. The deatheaters are all pureblood except for Remus, and my father himself. We're the only halfbloods, but we still are being treated as purebloods because of our last names so we live up to pureblood standards and beliefs."

"Well.." Draco stopped and sighed. "I dunno."

"They've never even tried to celebrate your birthday?"

"No. Every birthday I go through the same thing."

"That's.. sad." She said. "I'm.. I'm sorry you're going through that."

His head snapped up. "..Thank you, Slytherin."

"Shut up."