𝗔 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗥

A NORMAL WEEK AT THE MANOR
"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇!"

A NORMAL WEEK AT THE MANOR"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇!"

IT WAS FINALLY SUMMER BREAK AGAIN. Alexandria was apparated back home by her father, both of them walking to his study. "What happened to your hair?" Tom asked, giving his daughter a side-glance.

"I cut and dyed it," she calmly replied, walking to the bookshelves. "It looks good, does it not?"

"No. No, it doesn't."

She huffed, pulling out a book. "I think it looks rather gorgeous."

Tom rolled his eyes. "You're 13, Lex. You're way too young to be dying your hair."

"Too late. How many books do you have about the dark arts?" She asked, changing the subject and looking at the many books.

"Quite a lot," said her father, going over some paperworks. "And we're not done talking about your hair."

"Well, I am." Alexandria skipped over to the door. "Goodbye, father."

Barty and Rabastan looked thoughtful, none of them knowing what to do. "Queen to E3," said Rabastan eventually.

They were playing Wizard's chess as a team against Alexandria, who was winning.

Barty groaned, already knowing what was going to happen.

"Knight to E3," grinned the girl in front of them.

Rabastan wordlessly gave her three galleons, ignoring Barty's glare.

The door opening caught their attention.

Bellatrix walked in with a crazy grin. "New prisoner in the dungeon."

"Sit down, Bartemius, it's my turn to have fun," said Rabastan, running out of the room in excitement.

Barty, who was about to follow, rolled his eyes and sat back down.

"I need you to take me to the nail salon," Alexandria had to keep her grin in.

Tom's horrorstruck expression just made it harder for her. "Pardon?"

She showed him her nails. "I want another color. Black's out of the way. I'm thinking green to match my eyes and hair."

Tom took a deep breath. "Have a daughter they said. It'll be fun and worth it they said." He grumbled.

"Bellatrix, you know I'm an asexual and an aromantic. So, kindly, get out." Tom said, not lifting his head up from the paperwork in front of him.

Bellatrix's shoulders slumped, but she obeyed and walked out of the room, not noticing Alexandria by the door.

"Harsh words, father," said his daughter, not looking up from her green nails. "Thank you for taking me to the nail salon, by the way."

He glared at her with no real intensity behind. Ignoring her teasing smirk, he pointed his quill at her, "Not a word to anyone, got it?"

Alexandria pursed her lips, earning a look from her father.

"What did you do, Lex?"

"You should've told me! I would've joined you and my lord at that salon!" Sirius' voice suddenly boomed throughout the manor.

Alexandria couldn't hold it anymore— she laughed. Her laugh just continued when her father groaned.