'The Rescue'

Everything had been going according to Shigaraki's plan, that is until a blond idiot came bursting through the wall like the kool aid man.

It had been the afternoon and Izuku was sitting in his room writing down quirk analysis in one of the many notebooks Sensei had gifted him. The man had introduced (reintroduced) the boy to his passion for quirks, and Izuku found himself constantly writing in them for the past few months he had lived there. His life seemed to fall into a pleasant consistency. The boy would hang with his family in the morning before they all went off to work, they worked for Sensei's company, afterwards Sensei had been giving him lessons and homeschooling. Which left his afternoons free for the boy to do as he pleased, and the nights were often spent playing games or watching movies with whoever was still around.

So here Izuku was as he spent most of his time, when he heard a loud commotion going on out in the bar. It wasn't uncommon for things like that to happen, Sensei just told him they were restocking and carrying heavy boxes, though it was someone's yelling that made it unordinary. The voice sounded familiar, yet Izuku couldn't remember where he had heard it before. His curiosity got the better of him, as he crept down the long hall and peeked into the bar.

Shigaraki hated heroes, worse he hated this specific one that had to come crashing in and ruin everything. The blonde buffoon seemed to make a habit of it. Tomura would have to change up his strategy, for a villain was nothing if not adaptable, and he was the best!

Well if All Might was going to take the brat back, perhaps it would work in our favor too, Shigaraki thought before disappearing through the violet misty portal.

Izuku peered out into the bar, his eyes widening at the chaotic scene before him. The wooden stools and chairs that were always periodically placed were now thrown about haphazardly in pieces. Along with the gaping hole in the wall and debris surrounding it like a large wound to the building. An intruder was standing triumphantly in the afternoon sun that was now able to shine through the new window.

Sensei had told the boy what to do if an intruder came, and warned the boy of kidnapping attempts, as he was a popular 'business owner', and a powerful man with equally powerful enemies. Izuku knew he should run back to his room and signal to Sensei via text, though the boy found he was too intrigued by this newcomer's presence. Instead he decided to inch around the room, listening as his brother hissed and threatened the trespasser to leave. The man in question had golden hair, blue eyes and a ridiculous smile. It looked fake as if he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else that he was happy.

He's kind of weird, I don't think I like him. The boy thought to himself and decided to take the invader out on his own.

I may not know his quirk, but if I can just angle this right it will hit him in the head and knock him out. I hope I don't miss.... NO I can't miss! I'll do it right, just like Sensei taught me!

Izuku was holding a piece of splintered wood from the mayhem and was aiming it carefully at the towering man.

Right before he released it though, a familiar purple mist swallowed his brother up quickly, and the man moved faster than Izuku's eyes could see to the place his brother had been standing only moments before. His projectile was completely off, however, it did manage to get the man's attention.

Oh no what do I do now! Should I try to text Sensei, or just run back to my room. I was the only one left to fight off this intruder, but why did Tocchan leave me behind? Was he coming back? Not likely, he's probably waiting for me to get somewhere safe, or maybe he thinks I can get out of this on my own... but I don't know if I can...

The boy's rambles were interrupted by said man.

"There is no need to fear. For I AM HERE!" All Might exclaimed proudly.

Though the reaction he got from his protégé was not the one he expected.

"A-are you here to k-kill me?" The boy asked, his voice a stuttering mess.

"Of course not my boy, I'm here to save you from those wretched villains!" All Might tried again willing his comfort to the boy.

"I don't understand. Sensei said-" Confusion bloomed across the younger's face.

"Sensei?" All Might questioned as if the word brought a bad taste to his mouth.

He couldn't be talking about who I think he is, could he? The man thought, desperately trying to take it back, but his mind wouldn't allow him.

"S-sensei, told me not to trust strangers, t-that they would try to kidnap me." Izuku answered, nerves still racing.

"But I'm no stranger, young Midoriya. See?" The man replied before a burst of crimson blood spurt out of his throat as the once muscular man deflated into the skeleton Izuku had seen once before.

"You're the skeleton man from the hospital!" Izuku exclaimed with recognition apparent in his emerald eyes.

"Skeleton? Well I guess I forgot to mention my name back there..." Yagi began.

"So how have you been? I haven't seen you since the hospital... oh I hope you weren't worried or anything, Sensei has been taking care of me... And you see he saved me after I walked out the side of the building-'' Izuku frantically ranted.

"Young Midoriya! Please slow down. Your mother has been worried since your disappearance as have your classmates. I'll be taking you back to UA."

"Classmates?" Izuku repeated, his brows furrowing.

"I have a lot of explaining to do, I'll fill you in on the way, for now we need to get you somewhere safe from those evil villains."

Evil villains? Was this man talking about his family? Sure, they were a bit rough around the edges, but Izuku wouldn't call them evil or villainous! What was this man implying?

The teen now glared back at the expectant man, waiting for him to follow.

The skeleton, in that moment, disappeared as he grew again and carried the boy out like a rag doll. Izuku, too stunned to move, just let all the craziness come crashing down on him. Today was not his day.

Why was everything so complicated? Yagi wondered. He had never been on the receiving end of the boy's glares, and were they terrifying! It reminded Yagi of a certain potato headed monster; it gave him chills just thinking about his boy in the man's poisonous clutches. He could barely deal with the amnesia the boy had, never mind his kidnapping by none other than the infamous 'League of Villains'. He had been worried sick for his young successor as his mind ran through all the torturous scenarios they could have subjected the poor boy to. Now it was apparent they had taken advantage of his memory loss, Yagi could only imagine the horrible things they made Izuku do.

At this same moment, however, Izuku was thinking about said things. All the funny old movies they watched together, eating Dabi's burnt popcorn, and listening to his brother's bickering. Each night spent snuggling with Sensei wrapped in a red blanket as he focused more on his family than the movie itself. It had been the best few months of his life, at least out of the ones he could remember.

The wind whipped Izuku's green curls about, as he thought of his wonderful family, while his mentor worried over the boy's experience, each unknown to the other.