③④

NEW YEAR'S EVE

Eleanor and Jacob were going to have their close friends and close family over. This meant Peyton,Xolo, Hannah, siblings, and parents of course.

Their house was officially the house party, it was big for everyone now. The two cooked some of the food and their moms were bringing more.

Eleanor and Jacob baked together some desert, which was their thing now. Every now and then they would bake deserts together and try new things as well.

"you're happy today," eleanor told jacob

"i'm just excited to start this new year with you," jacob told her, which was true but not the reason why he was so happy.

"aww, i love you," eleanor smiled and hugged him

"i love you too," he smiled.

The two finished setting up everything and went to get ready.

Their family all got along well, treated each other like they were best friends their whole life. They had all become close with each other fast.

Everyone hugged each other as soon as they came and they sat down together at the dinner table.

The younger ones sat on one side of the table while the adults on the other.

"this food is bussin," blake, jacob's brother laughed, "eleanor you're the best cook."

"hey i helped out too," jacob said acting offended

"yeah maybe serving it," blake joked

"you guys omg," peyton laughed

They all joked around with each other until everyone had finished eating and then headed to the bigger living room. They had their tv going with the New years ball live show.

Jacob hit his cup to make an announcement and everyone turned to him, who was next to eleanor.

"hey everyone again," he laughed nervously, "first of all thanks for coming to celebrate with us, you all have a special place in our hearts," he smiled and eleanor nodded

"but i called this toast, because as you all know. Eleanor has the most special place in my heart. And she makes me happy, she makes my tired days a whole lot better. No one has every made me feel the way eleanor has made me feel. Even though it took me a while to actually talk to her, i knew she was different. And she loves me for me, and i love that. But she's just an angel." he smiled looking at eleanor, who had a big smile on her face.

"therefore, i wanted you all to be here because" he said getting one one knee, "eleanor grace, will you marry me?" he smiled

"omg jacob," she said as a tear rolled down off her right eye. "yes i will marry you!" she smiled

The boy put her ring on her hand and stood up to kiss her. Everyone clapped. Everyone was happy for them, and as soon as they finished kissing

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone screamed, they all hugged one another and wished the best for each other.

This year started off amazing already.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿!
-
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟭: 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿!!
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟮: 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯! 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟯; 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲!

 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿! -𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟭: 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿!! 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟮: 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯! 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘂...

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲: 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥!! 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆,𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴.
-
𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟰: 𝗔𝗪𝗪
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟱: 𝗛𝗡𝗬!
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗮: 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗲!
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 (𝗯𝗰 𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲)  𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗟𝗢𝗟.

𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲, 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.
-
𝗮 <𝟯