210

Song Wanqiu didn't laugh, and planned to make a nourishing soup later and send it to Su Shengjing and Xiaojiu.

Otherwise, in order to spend time with Xiaojiu, his son would spend time with other people's food from time to time, and it would be hard to justify.

After recording "Dad, let's go!", Su Shengjing was not able to relax. The Li Group's commercial was about to start shooting. He had to keep his figure and in good shape. For this reason, after eating salad for two days, the taste was quite bland.

The night before the commercial was shot, he made two dishes and one soup for Su Jiu. The little dumpling was eating meat with relish, but he could only eat salad.

Seeing her father looking at her eagerly, Su Jiu couldn't bear it, so she picked up two slices of beef with a small spoon and gave him, "Dad, eat~"

Su Shengjing was so touched, his baby girl was empathetic!

A light diet that lasted for two or three days, even if it was just ordinary fried beef, he thought it was the most delicious on earth. After eating, he looked at the meat on the plate and was about to stretch his chopsticks to pick it up. The little girl next to him said, "Dad, You are not allowed to eat, keep in shape!"

"Beef is salty. Drink a lot of water after eating. In that case, your face will swell up tomorrow!" She said sternly, with that cute little face, especially cute.

Su Shengjing suddenly couldn't laugh or cry, Xiaojiu was talking about edema, how did she already know this?

Yes, 80% was taught by her Aunt Dean again. He will go to the orphanage to visit that aunt the next day. He should thank her for teaching his daughter to be so smart.

Su Shengjing compromised: "Alright, dad will stop eating, keep the best condition and make money to support you."

"Daddy is a good boy. When the commercial is finished, I will go to eat a big meal!"

Su Shengjing laughed, "Okay, it's a deal."

The next morning, Su Shengjing took Su Jiu to an outdoor studio. The photographer and staff had arrived. Seeing him appear, their attention was immediately attracted by the little girl he held in his arms.

Today, the little girl was wearing a white veil dress, hair tied with two small ponytails, like a little princess, people's hearts melted with her cuteness, staring at her, some people secretly took photos.

Su Shengjing was helpless. His daughter was hotter than him, more popular than him, and more attractive than him. This was an undeniable fact.

However, his daughter is also his only pride.

After a while, a white nanny car arrived at the shooting scene. The two assistants got out of the car first, and then Qin Feng.

Today, as always, he was dressed quite coolly, and his outstanding facial features had withstood the test even under the sun. It was not unreasonable that he can become a popular little fresh meat.

Seeing Su Shengjing, he twitched at the corner of his mouth, stepped forward, and said in a weird manner, "With your daughter again, you really can't live without your daughter now."

What he meant was obvious, and he was mocking Su Shengjing for relying on his daughter.

Su Shengjing smiled, "I really can't do without her. It's a pity, you don't have such a daughter."

Qin Feng heard the irony in his words as well. He felt that he was really thick-skinned, and that he was so upright and confident with his daughter, and there was no sense of shame at all. He sneered, "Heh, do you think I am rare?"

"You are not rare and have nothing to do with me, don't be self-righteous." Su Shengjing was calm.

"..." Qin Feng gritted his teeth.

Originally wanted to ridicule him, why did he seem to have eaten himself flat?

The photographer and the staff stepped forward to greet the two of them. At this moment, another nanny car drove over and slowly stopped in the open space.

Su Jiu's gaze immediately locked on the car firmly, and there was an inexplicable emotion in her heart. She was looking forward to seeing her again.

In the car, was it that superstar?