Part 43

Mahira came back and seeing her Zaid and Zarin's eyes became moist. Zaid was good to mask it up but in the case of Zarin, she was not. When Mahira went beside her and hug her, Zarin broke into small sobs wrapping her hand around her waist.

Mahira moved her hand on her princess's back and she slowly made her calm down. Once she stops sobbing Mahira pulled her back and wiping her tear strain which was on her cheek. Mahira asked in a worried tone

Mahira: What happened princess? Why there are tears in your eyes?

Zarin: Aapi I missed you a lot because it has been almost two months and you have never left my side. So I missed you the entire day.

Seeing her Mahira just chuckled and moved her hand with love over her head and kissed her forehead. Though Mahira agreed to what she said and did not question her more, because she was very happy as she came to know from Dr. Shama that Zarin's plaster will be cut after two days her CT scan report has come. She was the first person who knew this. Mahira shared this news with Zaid and her princess. Zaid was very happy to listen to this and told them, that they will celebrate after two days when her plaster will be removed. After few minutes Zaid said

Zaid: Mahira as you have come so now I will go to the base. As Saad is waiting here.

Mahira nods her head and when to talk to Zoya.

It was true that after hearing what had happened with Mahira, Zaid and Saad had tightened their fist and open and close so many times to control their anger, which nobody notices. It was only Saad and Zaid who knew how they have controlled their anger.

Zoya brought water for Mahira and said she will leave as now Mahira is here. When Mahira was busy with Zoya.

Zaid came near Zarin and moved his hand lovingly on her head and whisper near her

Zaid: princess please be strong and don't show her that we know about her past.

Zarin nob her head in acceptance and said

Zarin: I promise Zaidji I will control myself and will not show my tears to her.

Zaid smiled at her and then kiss on her head and saying Allah Hafiz to Mahira, Zoya and Zarin left from there. Which, they to replied in return will Allah Hafiz

Zoya also left after few minutes. Mahira was too tired so she made an instant tea for her and also gave it to her princess and both sat and chatted for a long time.

When Zaid reached his base and walked inside his cabin, he saw Saad whose eyes were closed and head rested on the headrest of his chair. Hearing the footsteps Saad open his eyes which were bloodshot red he too was controlling his anger like Zaid till now. Though they both seem calm in the hospital, but there was lava inside them that was ready to erupt any time and now finally the time came. Saad looked towards Zaid and asked.

Saad: What will we do with Dilawar?

Zaid looked at him with bloodshot eyes and said.

Zaid: Saad he needs to be punished cruelly. I was not going to torturer him anymore but now I change my idea. He made all three of us suffer, he made abbu suffered but the worse is he made an innocent soul suffered. Just because of him that day Asad bhai and abbu could not go to the masjid and Asad bhai could not get married, and Mahira suffered two years of her life like hell? And now it has been 5 years. Dilawar will pay for all these years.

Saad: Bhai don't forget even Zarin bhabhi suffered because of him.

Zaid nob and both the brothers walked towards the cell where Dilawar was. He was only in his boxers as his clothes were torn by all betting he was getting.