PART-16

Y/N'S POV:-

Mr Oh: "Y/N pack your bags you need to leave."

You: "H-huh! W-what.........do you mean sir"

I was scared ,way too scared what if my job-NO! NO!NO!NO! I can feel myself sweating hard very hard. I crossed my fingers.

Mr Oh: "Ah! Don't worry my dear, I am not suspending you, suspending you would be the biggest mistake ever. I wanted to tell you that now it's the time for a one month vacation for all the BTS members. So Taehyung choose you to take care of him as he told that you are the best out off all the staffs. So you'd be travelling and staying with him and that's why I told you to pack your stuff."

First I was relived that I am not being suspended but wait a frikin' moment Taehyung what-. Aye! aye! sir you must be kidding me right hehehehe tell me fast if this is a prank because I am not liking it. But it hitted me hard when he said that I have to take care of him and accompany him and that also for One whole month. I mean he is having hundreds off staff members for him out of it Why he has to choose me. I MEAN WHY! I came out of my thoughts when I heard Mr Oh

Mr Oh: "Y/N!"

You: "Y-Yes sir....what?!"

Mr Oh: "Did you get that!"

You: "A..Ah yeah, YEAH! But sir why....me."

Mr Oh: "Well ask that to Taehyung."

I turned my head to look at him who was looking at me with a little smirk with his dark eyes making my fingers to curl up when he replied with his deep voice.
Taehyung: "You're more friendly and easy going staff that's why I choose you."
I nervously giggled thanking him as I turned my head back to Mr Oh.

Mr Oh: "And yeah Y/N, I forgot to tell you that you have to go with him the day after tomorrow so start packing your stuffs already okay."

You: "Ok sir I will leave now." *bow*

I bowed at both of them and left. Incredible! Now I have to pack my stuff as well and only has a one day time. Can't my position be replaced with any of other people. I am sure they would be more than glad enough to travel with him.

Cherry: "Well Y/N, Why do you think Taehyung has chosen you."

You: "I don't know.......really...."

Cherry: "Aww anyway let's do the packing."

I just slowly nodded and we went to pack.

ON THE DAY OF FLIGHT✈✈

I got to know that Taehyung wants to spend time with his family. So we are going to fly at Daegu. I am here tying my hair into a tight bun so that the hair won't mess up but the fuck this rubber band is just gliding down my hair. Giving up on that I let them be open and slapping the moisturiser on my face I was all ready.

YOUR OUTFIT👇

TAEHYUNG'S OUTFIT👇

TAEHYUNG'S OUTFIT👇

I grabbed my handbag and my luggage was already been Carried away by the security

I grabbed my handbag and my luggage was already been Carried away by the security. I putted on my mask.

Cherry: "Y/Naa take care and I call you daily to annoy you didn't worry you won't miss my presence. Goodbye, you piece of shit!"

You: "Goodbye as well Miss Trashy but drop me where the cars are parked."

Cherry: "We'll let's go then."

We both came down and I spotted Taehyung with a mask on as well he winked at me secretly making me smile a little at the cute gesture.
-Y/N POV END-

Taehyung's POV:-
Two cars were standing as I was helping the security guards with the luggage we high fived each other as soon as we were done. I brushed my hairs back and I cannot wait anymore to meet my mom and dad after legit a year. The exitement is clearly overflowing out of my body. I leaned my back on the car as a the sound of someone stepping down echoed in the parking lot I turned around to find Y/N neatly dressed up in the perfect baby blue denim jacket with a white mask almost paring with my outfit. As I was done scanning her my gaze went to her crescent eyes who were smiling at Cherry Noona she looked at me as I winked earning a shy look from her. Goddamn she's so precious I swear.
-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N's POV:-
I walked towards the staff memebers taking a clear note of Taehyung's diet plan and how much should I keep him in control as well as the skin care products and vocal practices incase needed. Noting that on my little diary I threw that into my back before booing towards them. Turning around I walked towards him bowing as he returned the gesture with his alluring stare on me which already caused the toes of mine to curl up in shyness.

The security guard cleared his throat as I stepped back with a laugh. Opening the door I stepped inside before waving at Cherry who was jumping for some weird reasons. She's really a dumb embarrassing bitchy.

I waved Cherry her goodbye and got inside the car sitting comfortably until Taehyung took a seat besides me making my breath to hold up in my lungs.

Taehyung: "Is there something wrong Y/N."
He said bending down his gaze at me probably noticing my tense figure. I shook my head assuring him.

You: "Its nothing just a little cramped muscle in my neck due to wrong sleeping posture."
I replied as he held my shoulders gently slamming my body onto the car seat with his face dangerously closer to mine.

Taehyung: "Rest your back like this, maybe this will help."
He said in his honey soft voice making me swell up due to his concern as butterflies erupted in my whole body. I nodded and bit closing my eyes.

He intertwined his hands with mine almost making me to jolt up at the sudden touch but his hands were way too warm for my cold ones so I let him be and drifted into a short nap.