③⑤

February 14

Eleanor woke up that day with flowers by her side and breakfast in bed. It was valentine's day. The day of "lovers."

Jacob and Eleanor had spent most of January, wedding planning. they decided to get married this spring. Which was next month, they had hired someone to help them with their wedding. Which was a great idea so they wouldn't be as stressed.

"goodmorning babbyyyyyy," jacob smiled

"goodmorning," she smiled, "thanks for all this."

"of course, gotta give you the best i can," jacob giggled, "also are we still going today?" he smiled

"yeah," she smiled, "it's at 12"

"great, then we shall eat and get ready and leave." he smiled

"sounds great," she smiled and ate breakfast with him. They both then got ready to go.

The two went to the place they had to go too, and made sure everything was going great. They wanted it to be the best.

"well at least everythings going great," jacob smiled

"i know, i hope it continues to go like that," she smiles, "im going dress shopping later with peyton, isabella, hannah and our moms," she told him

"sounds great, i have to get a suit too" he laughed, "but im only going with xolo"

"eew not xolo" she joked

"right, gonna cry over it" jacob joked

The two grabbed a quick lunch and went home. Eleanor got in her car and rolled down her window because Jacob was going to talk to her.

"what time are you gonna come home?" jacob asked her

"the latest is five." she smiled at him, "you?"

"dont wanna take long so maybe in 2 hours" he smiled, "but text me when you get there alright?"

"alright," she smiled and kissed him

"love you" he told her

"love you too" she smiled and drove to the dress place.

Eleanor spent hours looking for the perfect dress, but finally found one that she loved.

It was long, but pretty. it was sort of a champagne color.

"eleanor you look like a fairy," hannah told her

"so perfect," peyton also told her

"stop omg ily two," she smiled, "i love it so much."

Jacob's mom and Eleanor's mom were crying, she had looked so beautiful and they were proud.

Eleanor went to get her sizes and then paid the dress. She wasn't going to get it now, she would be getting it a day before the wedding.

The girls went out to eat, laugh, and make memories.

When eleanor got home she saw jacob taking a nap on the couch with the movie fast and furious playing.

She smiled at him sleeping and went to change and came up the clean up around the house.

She got tired fast but continued, it would be worth it anyways.

She started making dinner for the two, she made a homemade pizza. By the time she finished, Jacob was still sleeping.

She went to sit next to him, "hey jacob, if you wanna eat you have to wake up." she whispered, "or i'm gonna eat it all" she giggled

The boy still didn't wake up, so she made sure he was still breathing which he was.

She let him sleep for another 30 minutes when he finally woke up by himself.

"finally," she giggled

"i'm sorry," he smiled, "i was really tired."

"it's okay," she smiled and kissed his cheek, "foods ready"

"thank you baby," he smiled, "do you get more hungry than usual?"

"not really, i just want mroe sweets," she giggled

"damm, sugar rush," he giggled and sat down with eleanor on the table.

They finished eating and went to sleep. Jacob was still tired and Eleanor was tired as well. They fell asleep faster than Jacob deleting posts meant for his spam.
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙜 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙘 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙇𝙈𝙁𝘼𝙊 😫