So that shot isn't so harmless...

Slightly shorter part sorry!

I can't believe how long it's been since I did a part from this person's POV! I hope you like it. 

Also one of my twists it hinted, key word hinted at in this chapter, see if you can guess what it is... 

Hope you like it, please tell me what you think!!!!

Sang's POV:

I love being Violet.

She's really a totally different person to me.

When my hair is bright purple, I can be confident, strong, in the outside world, totally unlike as Sang. Although I haven't tested it on anyone but these boys yet, Violet is relatively new. The fact I can stand up to them might have something to do with the fact I was so angry at them the first time we met. Plus, I felt protective over my family, very protective. I think it allowed me to push past my fear.

This time though there is nowhere near as much anger, ever since I found out that somehow the lot of them are being controlled by someone, the over whelming feeling I have now, is one of pity. However, I'm still kind of annoyed that none of them cared enough about Luke to push through, like North did, if only temporarily. Of course, Gabriel plus Corey and Marc didn't attack him. I can't work out how/why Corey and Marc managed to avoid the compulsion, I can see why Gabriel fought back, he has been Luke's best friend, and brother since long before North was on the scene. Yet those other two... they might be part of a team now, been friends for years, but they hadn't known Luke as a brother for long, it made no sense.

The thought of none of my fam... of my friends being there when I get back hurts a lot more than I want it to. I genuinely can't believe how dependant I've become on them, I promised myself it would never happen again. But, dammit, they are my family, even North.

It took BB accepting him, quite a while ago, for me to trust him, but now he makes up part of our core group. The thought of BB saving North's life makes me smile slightly, ever since they have been inseparable, a bit like me and Jason, Jess and Lucky (even though his not here today, we couldn't risk the questions from Kota etc) or Luke and Sprinkles. It's strange each of the animals reflect us in a weird way. Luke and Sprinkles are both very cute pranksters; North and BB are protective, but very surly and can be right grumps when they want to be; Jess used to be timid until, like Lucky, she was given a place to be herself. Her brothers never really gave her space, too busy thinking that she needed protection from everything in the world. I think me and Jason are similar in a different way, we were both loners that have found a new family, as much as we don't want to admit it, first in each other, then the rest of them. But we are also nervous of new people/situations while being almost as protective as BB over family.

It was when BB saved North life that I first had the feeling that I was going to need them. Of course, I had to take a polaroid to add to our family wall, much to North's displeasure, BB hugging him, while licking the top of his head, does not make him look strong and hard, image he tries to portray! It also scared me. Hence the need to prove to myself that I can survive when they leave, because there is no way that they will all want to stay living at my house forever. No. Way. I will never be so reliant on other people again, that I can't function on my own. I can't, so many animals will be hurt if I do. So, Luke's words a few days ago about them being family... forever, as much as I want to trust them, I know I can't.

When Raven points a gun at Jason Sang vanishes completely, no trace of her left. Suddenly, I am the utterly cold and confident Violet. I don't even register what I'm saying to him but when that girl screams at him to shoot Jason, I move in a flash. Just in time. I grab his gun and force it up, my only thought to get it off Jason as fast as possible. No one hurts my family!