02

"So where you going looking this fine?"

"You'll find out after you drop me off." I said to Hazel.

Haezan was fast asleep in bed with Heaven and his sister was about to leave. Instead of driving myself I decided on catching a ride from her since we were heading the same direction anyway.

"Magic? Okay then sis I see you." She smirked as she pulled up to the strip club.

"Thanks for the ride boo." I winked as I made my way to the door.

It seemed like just yesterday when I used to get into these places using fake ID's. I still can't believe I'm 21 sometimes and easily just walk into these places carefree. Not like I used to be worried before anyway.

As soon as I entered I made my way to the bar and by luck I spotted Dezray immediately.

"Jesus,Mary & Joseph, I know the big guy himself must be coming down for ya ass to be here on a Friday night!" Her dramatic ass fussed.

"Girl don't let me walk right back out the door." I joked.

"Yeah like that would happen. Hey cutie can we have 6 shots of the brown liquor please, yes thank you." She called out to the semi-cute bartender.

In little to no time he returned handing us the shots.

"Who are they all for?" I asked wondering who else was here with us tonight.

"Girl these our drinks, " she said looking at me like I was stupid.

"But it's 6 shots here are you insane Dez?! I'm not drinking all of that-

"Shut up and throw the damn shots back Sparks, don't be a buzz kill." She fussed downing her drinks like it was water.

I sighed and against my better judgement took my three shots of Hennessy. That was more than enough for the night if you asked me.

After that we made our way to the rest of our friends. We had our own little section. It was five of us here tonight my girls Dezray and Gina, Dezray's older sister Mikaela and her bestfriend Zoe and myself.

"Oh shit, is that TheGame ?" Dezray squealed grabbing our attention. On cue all of us snapped our heads in the direction she was looking at and sure enough it was him.

I wasn't too surprised that he was here though. Magic is literally the hottest strip club in all of Atlanta so there's always famous people in here. He was now walking past us and Ofcourse Dezray loud ass had to say some dumb shit.

"Damn Daddy Game so you really gon past the hottest table in this bitch!?"

"Dez wtf?" I semi yelled seeing him turn and wink at her still walking away from us.

"You're so crazy bruh." Mika laughed.

"Crazy embarrassing." Gina said face palming herself.

It's safe to say three hours later I was beyond drunk. I could barely hear nicki's lyrics through the speakers but the beat and the alcohol in my system was enough to have me throwing that ass around disrespectfully.