twenty four

"what are you doing here?" indigo snapped at jessica. 

"what? you're going to control where i go?" jessica put her hands on her hips, raising one of her eyebrow and smirking. 

"i know that you're here to annoy me." 

"why are you getting annoyed then?" jessica replied. indigo looked around, trying to find her friends, who were filming tommy looking at the river again. 

"maybe because you're here?" indigo responded, crossing her arms over her chest. jason spoke up, interrupting the girls from their glaring contest.

"if i don't mind saying, we had no idea you were even in las vegas until you posted it."

"oh? so you stalk me on social media now?" 

"i just came across it... how are you so famous now? before you only had a couple of followers, now you have like- a hundred thousand." jason asked, looking at her twitter account. oh course  he was following her. 

"stop stalking me! i don't care about you anymore! leave me alone," indigo said, walking away, "i don't give a fuck about our relationship. stop talking to me!" 

indigo sighed loudly once she managed to lose the two in the crowd. she sat on a bench, resting her elbows on her knees and holding her head in her hands. 

"hey, indie, are you okay?" indigo looked up to see concerned technoblade and wilbur. 

"i- yeah... no not really." 

"what's wrong?" they took a seat on either side of her. 

"did george ever tell you about my ex?" 

"uh- some guy with greasy hair that cheated on you for a pathetic karen?" wilbur guessed.

"that is- somehow so accurately correct."

"george told us once, i kind of forgot some of the details. what about him?" techno asked.

"well, he's here."

"here as in where? las vegas?" wilbur asked.

"yeah and i met him just now. he wants to get together again, yet he was with jessica."

"i'll kick him." techno said in a determined voice.

"no techno! you'll go to jail for hurting a child!" wilbur scolded him.

"i'll just say that i did it in self-defense!" 

"no one is hurting anyone." indigo said to the two adults. 

"fine, but don't say i didn't offer." techno said, causing wilbur and indigo to roll their eyes. 

"so what happened?" wilbur asked, putting his arm around indigo.

"well, jason was stalking me on social media, and i had a strong urge to throw jessica in the river." 

"why didn't you?" techno interrupted. 

"techno! stop with the violence. we are the good guys here." wilbur told him.

"what happened to 'lets be the bad guys'?" 

"its called role-play." 

"hey, what happened guys?" tommy said, standing in front of them. 

"nothing. uh, are you done vlogging?" indigo interrupted. 

"yeah... do you want to eat some ice cream? i found a nice store around here." tommy offered. you could tell that he didn't believe indigo. he could tell something was wrong. 

"sure, that sounds great." techno said, getting up and dusting his jeans. 

TWITTER !

indigoround

yay, mcdonalds

yay, mcdonalds. ice cream. :/ seriously tommy?

tagged: tommyinnit

view more comments

tommyinnit: HEY! you said it tasted good!

wilbursoot: please tommy. we didn't come here for mcdonalds. we came here for exquisite food.

technoblade: i still don't understand why we even listened to him.

user54: *sighs* tommy.

user83: why do they even go with her. she's such a clout chaser. ugh

jessica.k: where do you want to meet again?

theman_jason: wish i was there <3

___________________________

i keep getting triggered from jason and jessica. even while writing.

also more angst coming soon :))

i'm thinking of finishing the book soon.. maybe ten more chapters left?