Chapter 47

Averys Pov:

| December 15th | Saturday |

Today is Matthews wedding and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the whole family again!

Well..Victoria on the other side is really nervous. The last time I've seen her like this was when she met my friends and smaller family, it's actually very cute.

"Ahhh I'm going to die!" Victoria groans, which makes me laugh.

"Don't you think you're overreacting a little bit, babe?" I ask as I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"No!" She whines, making me just laugh more.

"Okay..I have an idea." I say while pulling away.

"Take off your shirt." I command but she just frowns.

I roll my eyes. "Just do it."

She does as I say and then I grab her hand and lean her towards our beds. "Lay down on your stomach." I tell her and she does.

Then I get on top of her back and open her bra. "What the-"

"I'm going to give you a massage, since you're all tensed up." I say and she sighs softly at that.

"Thank you, baby." Victoria mumbles as I start to massage her.

"And don't forget that Maya will meet my whole family too since she's Zara's date. I believe that she's also really nervous and she doesn't know anyone there." I tell her and she chuckles.

"She's going to be such a nervous mess." She laughs, which makes me stop massaging her.

"You're making fun of her now?" I ask, making her sigh.

"Yeah yeah, sorry." She mutters and I lean down to kiss her shoulder.

I pull back away and was about to continue massaging her when she grabs my hands from over her back.

"Don't stop with the kissing." Victoria breaths out and I smile before leaning back down to kiss all over her back.

I do that for a few minutes until Victoria suddenly turns on her back so she's facing me.

"Oh hello, beautiful."she says as she puts her arms under her head with a grin.

Damn that grin..

"Maybe we can try something else to calm you down." I mumble before leaning down to kiss her.

"Oh I like that idea." She mumbles as my lips meet hers.

*****

"Okay that was definitely a way to calm me down." Victoria breaths out as she lays the duvet over us. 

I then lay my head on her chest and wrap my arm around her waist. "Your heart is still beating fast for that." I comment, making her chuckle.

"Well..I'm calm in another way. Also we just had sex let me calm down a little." She says and I blush on that.

"Right, ups." I mumble embarrassed and she chuckles again while wrapping her arm around my back.

"Babe?" I call her after a few minutes of silence and she hums in response.

"You told me you've never been to a wedding before but..isn't your sister married?" I ask a little confused as I look up to her.

"Well..it's a little complicated." She started, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Okay so..on their anniversary Josh took her on a trip and one part was Las Vegas. And he proposed to her there and they actually got married there. I guess they were just in a rush or something like that. But when they came back home we celebrated it again. So..I wasn't on a actual wedding yet." She explains and I lay my head back down on her chest.

"Wait..what time is it?" I ask after a few minutes.

"Um..2.53PM, why?" Victoria answers with a small shrug.

My eyes immediately widen and I quickly sit up. "We have to get ready! My mom is picking us up at 3.30PM." I say and she instantly sits up too.

"Shit!" She curses and we both then get up from bed.

"Well then let's get ready now!" She adds and we both quickly get dressed.

"Do you have your dress?" Victoria asks as we were about to leave.

"Yeah, got your suit?" I ask back and she nods.

"Then let's go." I say before opening the dorm door and walking outside with Victoria.

"Girls, here!" My mom yells as we walk outside to the parking lot.

We quickly walk over to her and get in the car. "How was your day so far?" She asks with a smile after greeting us.

"Um..pretty good. We were just..sleeping all day." I answer while glancing at Victoria, who's slightly smirking at me.

"Oh honey, maybe you two should exercise more." Mom says, which makes Victoria snort.

"Oh I think we're already exercising enough." She replies, making me blush deeply.

"I thought you don't have PE anymore in college." Mom comments with a small frown.

"Oh yeah, we don't. But we have a gym." Victoria lies while placing her hand on my thigh, slowly dragging her fingers to my inner thigh.

I slightly gasp, which makes her smile. Maybe wearing a skirt wasn't the best idea..

But I freeze when she drags her hand more up and then into my underwear. I quickly put my hand on hers to stop her, making her look at me with a little frown.

"Vic, I love you but no." I tell her but she just looks at me with a pout and pleading eyes.

"Victoria." I warn her and she sighs deeply before taking her hand away.

But I grab her hand and put it back on my thigh. "Later." I whisper, which makes her start to grin widly.

Victoria just giggles sheepishly and then cuddles her face into my shoulder.