─ ¹³. DO YOU WANT SOME OF MY FASHION MAGAZINES?

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 *•. ┄┄

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

The next day, Saturday, Hermione was shaken awake by Lily. All of her other roommates had left the dorm since students were going down earlier to examine the Goblet of Fire. Hermione couldn't care less. She knew what would happen anyway, but still, she was shaken awake from her slumber—even if she had woken up earlier, to mutter the incantation for the Animagus project, only to pass out afterward.

"Mia, don't you want to see who'll enter?" Lily asked and Hermione groaned.

"Go away, flower!" said Hermione through her pillow, and Lily grinned at the familiar nickname.

"Come on Mia, aren't you curious? Don't you want to get out of bed?" Lily continued to shake her.

"I already know everything. . . ." Hermione mumbled.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I—Well, now I am!" Hermione exclaimed and threw the covers off her as Lily laughed. 

Hermione rolled her eyes and told the older woman to vanish so she could change. She put on low rise straight jeans with a cropped Scarface t-shirt so her lower stomach was showing. She put on her converse and leather jacket and went down to the Entrance Hall.

When she got to the entrance hall, she saw about twenty people milling around it, some of them eating toast, all examining the Goblet of Fire. It had been placed in the center of the hall on the stool that normally bore the Sorting Hat. A thin golden line had been traced on the floor, forming a circle ten feet around it in every direction.

"Ready?" she heard Fred say to the other George and Lee, quivering with excitement, as she approached them grinning with her camera on hand.

"C'mon, then—I'll go first—"

Hermione watched, as Fred pulled a slip of parchment out of his pocket bearing the words Fred Weasley—Hogwarts. Fred walked right up to the edge of the line and stood there, rocking on his toes like a diver preparing for a fifty-foot drop. Then, with the eyes of every person in the entrance hall upon him, he took a great breath and stepped over the line.

George let out a yell of triumph and leapt after Fred—but the next moment, there was a loud sizzling sound, and both twins were hurled out of the golden circle as though they had been thrown by an invisible shot-putter. They landed painfully, ten feet away on the cold stone floor, and to add insult to injury, there was a loud popping noise, and both of them sprouted identical long white beards. Hermione had documented all of this as she laughed.