Chp.11 The Discussion

-AUTHOR POV-

-NEXT MORNING-

The next morning, Stella was already waking up as she yet was gonna get up...until suddenly, she realizes (YN) sleeping aside of her, soon Stella quickly got up as she yet panicked a little...soon not tryin to make noise...she yet blushes a little...

Stella Mind: Wh-What is he doing here!?! ...

Suddenly, she yet remembers last night, of how Stella kissed him...and (YN) kissing her back....she yet started to blush even more as she says...

Stella Mind: D-Damn it!! I only kiss him for him to remember...but he then kissed me again?! For what??! I don't understand why he did it again and-

Suddenly, she heard Pearl's voice from the living room...

Pearl: Stella! Are you awake??

Stella soon replies...

Stella: Y-Yeah! I am!

She then heard Garnet...

Garnet: Stella, have you seen (YN)?? We haven't seen you since last night when he went out looking for you with your dad.

Stella: Uhhhhh...Yeeeeaaah!! I did! He said he was gonna...go for a walk at the pier! You know, try to socialize with others, hehe.

Pearl: Hmmmm. Alright then. We're heading back to the barn and continue working on the building. Wanna go??

Stella: Y-Yeah!! I'll catch you guys up in a bit.

Garnet: Alright then. See you at the barn.

Amethyst: Later Stella!

Soon, The three exit the house as Stella soon was relief about it, after that, she yet started heading downstairs and started brushing her teeth...but as she does, she couldn't get that image of her and (YN) kissing off from her mind, she soon splash some water on her face and finishing up already...

Stella: Man...what am I going to do?? It's going to be so awkward between me and him. Why did he do that in the first place?! I don't get it still. What was the point of him doing that??

As soon Stella exits the restroom, (YN) was already awake...

(YN): Doing what??

Stella: AAAGH!! (Y-YN)! You scared me...

(YN): Sorry, didn't mean to.

Stella: I-It's fine....

Suddenly, the two started to get quiet for a moment as Stella kept on blushing as (YN) responds...

(YN): Hey Stella. About last night...I-

Stella: O-Oh! Look at the time! Pearl and the others need me! Hehe! Sorry (YN)! I have to go help them out! Bye!

(YN): But-

Stella soon started running to the door and exits the house...

(YN): ...What???

Meanwhile, at the barn, Pearl, Garnet and the others were continue working on upgrading the barn as soon Stella was on her way...but, she yet started to feel...weird, knowing that (YN) has to come at help them out as well...

Stella: Th-This isn't good...what the heck was even that back there???! I sounded like a idiot....I can't even be myself when I'm going to be around (YN)...this is bad, this is really-

(YN): Stella!

Stella: Huh?!?

(YN) soon came running as he yet catches up to Stella...