Chapter 18:Someone from the past.

Hello guys~

Trying hard to update us much as I can hehe.^^

Anyway let's start~

After getting back with Jb I feel better.I woke up early in the morning.I brushed my teeth,even took a shower.I wanna make breakfast for both me and Jb.It's Saturday after all and I have lots of free time.I walked down the kitchen as quietly as I could,not waking Jb up and prepared our breakfast.I'm quite good at least at doing this."I hope he likes it.."I whispered as I left the last things on the table."I should go and wake up Jb now.."I said and walked up the stairs towards his bedroom.

I opened the door of his room and walked in on my tiptoes."Jb..."I whispered in his ear as I approached him.No reaction."Jaebum..."

"Don't say this name..."He growled with a deep voice.It's the first I hear his voice being so deep,woah!

"Wake up you idiot.I've prepared breakfast."He opened his eyes when I said breakfast."You're hungry right?"I smirked.

"Just bring me the food woman."He commanded.

"Uh?Come and get it yourself man."I frowned and walked out his room.Really sometimes I wanna punch him in the face.

@drriiinnnggg@

"Oh who could it be??"I wondered after the bell rang.I opened the door and a stranger looked at me with his eyes widened.

''Who are you?"He asked me before I was able to talk.

"That's my line."I said and he looked at me closely like he was scanning me.

"Where is Jb?"He asked me then.

"Why do I have to tell you?"I insisted.What does this man wants?

"Jb!Jb!I'm here!"He started shouting suddenly and tried to walk in the house but I stopped him.

"Yahh!Stop screaming!He's sleeping!"

"Who is it?"I heard Jb's voice suddenly and I saw him walking down the stairs.

"Jb it's me Jr!"

"Oh my-!What are you doing here dude?"Jb said with a cheerful smile.Do they know each other?

"I'm back haha.But I wonder what are you doing here actually."That guy looked at me in his last words.Am I the problem here or what?

"Come in and I'll tell you everything then."Jb said and pushed this guy to come in.Is he a friend of him?Probably.

We walked in the house and sat on the couch of the living room.I stayed still waiting for an explanation.

"Now tell me how did you came here so suddenly."Jb said with a smile.

"I finished with everything that had to do with my college and China so now I'm back for the time being hehe."Jr explained.

"That's great.Well as you can see I found my woman."I looked at Jb and blushed a little cause of his words.

"It's nice too meet you.I'm Heidi Lee."I said and bowed a little.

"It's nice to meet you too.Just call me Jr hehe."He actually seems like a good guy.He's so cheerful,full of smiles.And so good looking like a model.It's like I'm in one of those romantic stories where the protagonist's friend is always as hot as him."But don't tell me that you're married and I wasn't invited to the wedding.I'm gonna kill you Jb!"Jr frowned.

"Oh no we aren't married.We were about to get married because my father wanted to,but then we became a real couple and now we can take our time till we'll decide to take the big decision."Jb said and looked at me.I will never forget this smile of his.This smile he gave me when he talked about our wedding.

"I see you are not a womanizer anymore man."Jr joked and Jb shook his head.

"I can't be one anymore.But anyways tell me about your life in China.I missed you dude."

"Should I leave you alone to talk?"I asked since they might wanted to tell some more personal things.I don't know Jr after all.

"No it's okay you can stay.It would be good for you too to know more about China,wouldn't it?"Jr said and I nodded.

"Okay then."I smiled and Jr started describing his life there.He went to China to go to college there.He's Jb's best friend since childhood and they have to meet each other for six months now.It's been a long time.Now I understand why he wanted to see Jb so much when I opened the door.He seems like a really nice guy.I hope we'll get along....

I can't write anymore I'm sorry everyone...

I wanted to update though.><

I hope you liked it and thank you all for your support...

See you next time^__^