Prologue

Y/n L/n : Age 5

"Ma'am your daughter is truly amazing. at the age of five she has finished learning what 12 year olds would have trouble learning." your tutor said with a big smile. "Of course she is." your mother answers. "She is my daughter, she has to be even better than that. start teaching her the next portion." she says. your teacher's smile falters. "but she's been working hard until now. A child of her age should play at least-" "I don't remember asking what my child should do. She is my child and I will decide what's best for her." she says, her voice cold. "And I have decided that she will work harder and learn more, so she can be a suitable successor for our company." "yes ma'am" your tutor says, knowing that she doesn't stand a chance against your mother.

your tutor walks back to your room where you sat, not knowing anything. A smile lit your face when she entered your room. "what did Mama say? was she proud?" you ask, curious of your mother's reaction. your tutor gulped. she felt bad for having to lie to you like this. "miss, your mother said you need to learn a bit more because you are behind. she will definitely be proud if you finish learning a bit more." she said, smiling. "oh. ok!" you say. you were disappointed, but your teacher said you just had to learn a bit more. you'll finish that and make mom proud. you smile and start to learn the next portion.

Y/n L/n : Age 7

"mama, mama, I finished learning. can we please go play now?" You ask your mother in hopes that she might finally play with you for the first time. you had finished learning more than what you were assigned. you were pretty sure your mother would be proud of you. but what she said completely shook you. "what are you doing here? Play?! your supposed to learn!" your mother says. "But mama, I finished learning. I even learnt more than how much you told me to." You say with a big smile. "so? Learn more." she says. "huh?" you ask as your smile fades. there wasn't even an ounce of pride in her face. you had accomplished a great feat. It's not everyday you see a 7 yr old kid who had the knowledge of someone who's in college. "Go learn. you're not meant to play. you have to focus on becoming the best so that you can grow up and inherit our company. you will be the one to raise our company to be the best one anyone's ever seen. now go and learn." She says. you take a step back and run to your room. why wasn't she proud? why didn't she smile and tell me I did a good job? Isn't that what mothers do? then realization hit you and it left you vulnerable. 'she never saw me as her daughter. she only sees me as something that will lift her company.' you thought. you start crying for the first time in many years as you realize that she will never love you.

Y/n L/n : Age 15

you were walking to school. even though you already knew everything they were teaching. you needed a record to inherit the company, so you had to go to school. today wasn't any different. you had pushed away everyone who tried to get close to you. you knew they were only trying to befriend you because you were the daughter of the chairman of a big company and also because you have perfect scores and is favored by most teachers. you were walking in when you saw a bunch of people bullying one girl. they kept hitting her even though she bled. the girl being bullied didn't even defend herself. she just took the blows without saying anything. 'weak' you thought. to you, people who were weak weren't people who didn't have strength. It was people who was too afraid to raise even a finger while in a fight. to you weak wasn't the one who lost. it was the one who doesn't even try to win. 'she's weak' was what you thought. but hat thought was cut short when you realized who was bullying her. 'Monica Winsburgh' daughter of 'Robert Winsburgh' AKA the principal of the school. so she wasn't weak. she knew if she tried to hurt Monica, she would've been kicked out of the school. she's smart. you thought. most kids our age would blindly attack back, which will lead to problems.

'should I help her?' you thought. It's not like anything would happen if you hurt Monica. besides, she deserves to have her face smashed to a wall. you walked up to them.

"Hey, what's going on here?" You ask.

"Nothing. just letting a bitch know her place." She says, smirking.

"What did she do?"

"This bitch apparently decided it was a good idea to trip and drop her lunch all over me. OMG! it was so embarrassing. I had spaghetti in my hair."

She's a moronic bitch. that much, you understood.

"I don't think it's right to hit her for that. It was probably an accident. you should let her go."

"Let her go? maybe you'd like to take her place."

"OK."

"What?" she says, taken back by the quick response.

"I'll take her place." You say, speaking the world slowly and carefully as if talking to a child.

"Haah? this bitch thinks she can take all of us. You can't hurt me." she says with a smug look on her face as they surround you.

"trust me, I can." you say, and with that, they attack you.

*****

"you bitch... do you know who I am? You won't get away with this." Monica says as she lies on the floor with her lackies, bruised and a bit bloody. you smirk. "Oh, don't worry, I know full well who you are." You say. "Ha! then you should know that it'll only be a bit of time before you get expelled." She says, managing a smug face. "We'll see about that." you say. and turn to the girl who was bullied before. "are you okay?" You ask. "yes I'm fine. umm.. thank you for helping me. I'm Agatha Rose. Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." She says with a bright smile. "I don't need friends." You say bluntly and start walking away. "Oh, come on, don't be like that." she said. and she continues to pester you. she follows you around after that. at first it was annoying but then she started to grow on you and you started liking her company.

Y/n L/n : Age 17

"I've been thinking about this for a long time and I thought I'd say it properly." The boy in front of you says. he takes a deep breathe. "I like you! Please be my Girlfriend!" He says. "No." you say straight out rejecting him. "Eh?" he asks. this dude was probably never rejected. Shane Peters. He had good looks and was the captain of the Basketball team. He was also the son of a successful lawyer. He has almost all the girls in the school heads over heels for him. "I don't even know who you are." You say. that obviously hurt his pride. he look at you with his eyes wide open in shock as you walk away.

"so... did anything interesting happen today?" Agatha asked. "not much. Shan Peters confessed to me today." I say. "WHAT?" she screams, causing the whole cafeteria to look at us. "keep your voice down, Agatha." You whisper-shout. "Sorry..." she mumbles and looks away.

for the rest of the day she was acting weird. she wasn't acting like her bubbly self. It worried you. Agatha was probably the only person in this world you actually cared for. scratch that. she is the only person you care about. so it worried you when she wasn't acting like herself. she kept saying she was fine. 'maybe she just needs space' you thought and didn't ask much after that.

*****

You and Agatha were walking back home. Agatha didn't speak much. you guys reach at a crossroad. the sign for cars were green. you were waiting for it to go red.

"y/n?" Agatha called out from behind you.

"hm?" you ask, your eyes on the sign.

"Sorry not Sorry." She says.

"Wha-" you were cut off by someone pushing you from behind. you were falling. you twist our body to see that Agatha was the one who pushed you. but she looked like a completely different person. she had a smile on her face. not the normal one. a scary one. And there was cruelty in her eyes. then you got hit by a truck. the pain was so bad. your whole body hurt. It felt so cold but so warm. you felt warm liquid coming from your mouth and your side. "why did you..." you say. you try to say the rest of the words. 'why di you push me?'. you wanted to ask Agatha that. unfortunately you weren't able to ask as darkness took over you.

A/n: hey guys, thank you for reading. love you all.