15

Harry Styles

"Good morning, Harry." My father's voice echoed around his large office and it was a terrible fucking idea to be up this early with this much of a hangover.

I slept like a baby because of the many pain killers I had to take, my wound was hurting like a bitch and I was going to see a real doctor once I had time, one of my father's friends who never asked questions he wouldn't like learning the answers to.

Well, I was being careful and I changed the bandages this morning after I disinfected the wound. The last thing I needed was an infection, especially since I had plans that involved driving for five hours.

I decided to move on to the next target on my list so I could figure out what the fuck was going on, and I planned on asking him very nicely what was the correlation between him and the Horans.

If Cleo was behind that list then she knew he was my target, so there had to be a reason why he was there. I had no idea who he was, some old guy who owned some random company. I wondered if he had debts like Mark had, I needed to find something to link this chaotic mess to Cleo.

Would she follow me again and I'd run into her there? Actually, I really fucking hoped so, that's why I was always carrying my gun with me from now on. I was trying to clear my head and organize my thoughts before having a little talk with Ms. Horan and she had a lot of explaining to do.

"You look like shit, son." My father snapped me out of my thoughts and I cleared my throat, glancing one last time at the wall-length windows around his apartment so I could see the many buildings surrounding us.

It wasn't my plan to come here today, but it was better than if he decided to stop by my place. Plus, I knew the code to get into his building his and he was stupid to keep a spare key under the doormat. He knew I always managed to make my way inside, but I actually called him and let him know I'd be expecting him, since he was on his way from his girlfriend's house.

I walked towards his desk when he decided to take a seat on his extravagant chair, pretending to be too busy looking through the papers on top of it to look at me. He was wearing a simple gray suit that matched the streaks on his hair and I watched as he pulled out his glasses.

"How was your trip?" I asked him, resting my hand on the desk as I leaned down to look into his eyes when he finally acknowledged I was in front of him. "Did you find a daycare for your girlfriend?"

"Shut up, Cindy is twenty-five, Harry." He rolled his eyes at me, letting out a very deep breath before his gaze dropped to my hands. "Still using that girly shit on your nails? I thought you'd get better as you got older."

My jaw his clenched on its own and I had to take a step back from his desk before I did something very stupid. My temper was way worse than usual and I couldn't lose control in front of him because he'd know something was wrong.

And he couldn't know about Cleo, Zayn was the only one I trusted.

Plus, my father was certainly oblivious to the fact his girlfriend Cindy stared at my hands for way longer than it was considered normal whenever we were in the same room, and I was sure she wouldn't mind getting fucked by my fingers even if I had my nails painted black.

I almost fucked her once, but I stopped myself. She wasn't even my type and her voice was a bit too shrill. I could tell she was an excessive moaner, like the fake kind.

Just because I fucked a lot of people, it didn't mean I didn't have standards.

I was sure Cindy wouldn't handle being choked by me, that was for sure.