17

Harry Styles

I was a very lucky son of a bitch.

You can imagine my face as I was driving past this hotel, on my way to my hotel, and I see dear Cleo hopping off her motorcycle and making her way into one of the rooms.

This was perfect.

First, I assumed I was hallucinating... she removed her helmet and her blonde hair seemed golden under the sunlight, and simply for a few minutes until I finally realized it was actually her.

I didn't even have to look for her, she was simply there.

I quickly parked my car next to her motorcycle and I called to cancel my original reservation, this time making my way to the reception and getting myself a room in this smaller hotel.

It had this weird modern-day Bates Motel vibe going on, and of course I managed to get the room right| next to Cleo's. I watched her all day... she left to buy some groceries and then she spent most of the afternoon in the room, which only made my curiosity grow even stronger.

If she was here, then I was correct. She knew about the list and she had a plan to get to me, but how? What was she going to do?

The answer included a certain Roger Cunningham, the second name on my list.

She left the room around eleven p.m. and I was very careful when I followed her, just driving by his house when I saw her sneaking through the backyard.

Well, she was making my job much easier if she killed him, but that's when I stopped to think about it.

Cleo was probably waiting for me in there, just like she was in the room Mark was going to be in. Maybe she expected me to show up there, but I wasn't going to be predictable again.

She needed to give me some answers and I was excited about our little talk.

Which was why I drove back to the hotel and broke into her room, the lock was incredibly easy to pick and I was the best at it.

I turned on the flashlight on my phone and I looked around, trying to find anything of hers that could work as evidence or a clue, but I just found a small bag with her clothes, knives, and the basic first aid kit and rope.

Speaking of clothes, I found a little something else when I was grabbing her knives so I could take them away and hide them in my car, just to make sure she wouldn't have too many options to stab me with.

There was a small black vibrator amidst the psycho killer utilities, and I caught myself getting way too distracted just by imagining her using it. What did she think about when lock was incredibly easy to pick and I was the best at it.

I turned on the flashlight on my phone and I looked around, trying to find anything of hers that could work as evidence or a clue, but I just found a small bag with her clothes, knives, and the basic first aid kit and rope.

Speaking of clothes, I found a little something else when I was grabbing her knives so I could take them away and hide them in my car, just to make sure she wouldn't have too many options to stab me with.

There was a small black vibrator amidst the psycho killer utilities, and I caught myself getting way too distracted just by imagining her using it. What did she think about when getting herself off?

Well, I didn't touch anything except her weapons and I quickly placed the bag just where it was on the living room floor, now that the knives were safely put away in my car.

I walked into the bedroom and turned on the small lamp by her bedside table so I could turn off my flashlight, taking a seat on the floral upholstery armchair in the corner.