𝟘𝟜𝟛.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE ━━ I'm sorry, Lyra.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

MAY AND THE START OF JUNE HAD FLASHED BY SO QUICKLY, Lyra was genuinely surprised when Ginny said the last O.W.L's would be the next day. Her fifth year was one with a lot of twist and turns, from her first relationship to her brother getting cursed, it all happened in the span of nine months.

     Lyra wasn't surprised: this was Hogwarts. Though it all bombarded her at once, even overwhelming her sometimes. Though there was always Ginny who held her whenever she felt like everything was going to end up badly. Lyra doesn't know what she'd do without her. . .

"I can't do this," Lyra said, closing her book.

     "You went through it for five seconds," Ginny mumbled and hugged her from behind. "I know how good you are at Charms, you taught me this. You move your wand like this with the Confundus charm." She took Lyra's hand and they practiced the movements together.

"Can we stop doing this and snog already?" Lyra complained.

     "Later. Now practice the wand movements. It's really not that hard." Lyra rolled her eyes but didn't argue back. She let Ginny guide her and they practiced the charm together. It didn't take long, before Lyra knew it she knew it from the back of her head.

"I don't get why I was complaining. This isn't even hard," Lyra said after performing a perfect charm.

     "Told you so." She turned to Ginny, smiling broadly.

Ginny, who knew what she was going to ask said, "Yes yes, we can snog now." And tugged Lyra, who wrapped herself around her, even closer.

     "That's exactly what I wanted to hear," She smiled and kissed her softly.

     Whenever they kissed, nothing else around her seemed to matter. It were only Ginny's lips, the warmth of her body and the smell of her flowery shampoo. Lyra loved it when Ginny's fingers would go through her hair, or how she would hug her body.

     Because closer she was to Ginny, the better. "Sorry to interrupt but you need to go downstairs," said Hermione's voice. Lyra rolled her eyes. Why does someone always need to interrupt when we're alone? she thought. They followed Hermione out to the Common Room where Ron and Neville were sitting.

"So, what's up?" Lyra asked and Ron started explaining what Harry asked his friends to do. Their plan was utterly ridiculous: they wanted to follow Draco and keep a watch on him while he was in the Room of Requirement.