オープニング- Opening

>—————————^—————————<

A story in which a girl, Kumogami Y/n, loses a great part of her life
and has to learn how to live in a time she doesn't belong.

Her past and present collide. Her memories are bittersweet.

What to do when everything she knew has changed?

>—————————^—————————<

過去 |

×
"OI, I'LL BEAT THEM ALL!! JUST WATCH ME."

×

"YOU SEEM LIKE YOU NEED A CRUSHING HUG."

×

"Y-YOU CAN COUNT ON ME F-FOR ANYTHING. "

×

"MY BEST FRIEND IS A TOTAL BADASS! CRUSH THEM Y/N!!"

×

"IT'S...DIFFERENT WHEN YOU ARE AROUND."

×

"YOU WOULD MAKE HIM PROUD."

×

"WE'RE HERE FOR YOU KERO."

×

"DON'T YOU THINK IT IS TIME TO MOVE FORWARD?"

×

"DON'T HIDE YOUR TEARS, KUMOGAMI SHOUNEN."

×

"SHOW US WHAT YOU CAN DO GIIIIIRRRRLLL!!!!"

×

"YOU WANT TO BE A GREAT HERO?
JUST BE YOURSELF, N/N CHAN."

過去 |

..................○..................

[A/N]

[A/N]

Hey there! How are you?

I need to thank you for being here.
You are awesome.

Please don't go, at least no yet. Let's talk a little bit first, shall we?

I recently started watching BnHA and guess what? I've became obsessed. So I had this idea for a reader insert story and thought "Why not?"

And then I Want to be a Hero was created.

Now I'm here to explain a little bit how it'll work.
Here we go:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Some words are in japanese but don't worry cause I'll translate them for you.

I think most of you who read reader inserted stories already know what these mean but I'll put them here for those who don't:

Y/n* = your name

*only the first name will be interactive. She already has a last name, sorry.

N/n = nickname

e/c = eye color

h/c = hair color

Also, the story will follow the anime plot but with small changes because of our main girl (sorry guys but it's a female reader. Who knows, maybe I'll wright another story with a male...)

There will be romance (yes!) but I won't tell with who. Read if you wish to discover. ^^

And last but most important, English is not my mother language. However, I chose to write this story in this language because I've read some amazing ones which inspired me to write mine. Besides I want to improve my vocabulary and writing skills. So please, forgive me for any mistakes!

NEW CONTENT!

ヒーローファイル (Heroes Files) added to the bottom of each chapter (except the first). They contain extra info about the story/characters.

• Now IWBH has Banners and Dividers*:

*(I made and edited them — except the image of Izuku and the others from the banner

*(I made and edited them — except the image of Izuku and the others from the banner.)

Now, thank you for reading this and enjoy!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*