Chapter 7

It's now morning and I'm still in the same position I was all night, curled up in the middle of the bed, I hadn't sleep more than 3 hours the entire night. My eyes are burning and my head is hurting. I feel like completely shit. I was so close, so close to being free. How did he even know i was in the van? I was so careful sneaking in to it when the grocery guys were meeting with the chef. Nobody saw me I'm sure nobody did. How did he know i was there?

There is a knock on my door and I ignore it. I really don't want to move from here. When I don't open there's another knock, this time it's louder. I get up and open the door. Harry is standing on the other side. His face falls when he sees me, do I really look that bad?

"Hey, Tom wanted you to know they will come get you ready at 11am your dress will arrive at the same time. You have to be ready before 2pm because the ceremony is at that time." He says and I nod in understanding. He looks at me as if he's deeply observing me. "Are you okay?" He asks. I give him a look that pretty much screams; I'm marrying against my will, you brother has me locked up in this room and I haven't had food in over 24 hours, you think I'm fine? and he seems to understand it. "Right, well I have to go." He says before turning walking away. I check the time and it's a little after 9am. I set the alarm clock for an hour so I can take a nap. I need it or I will colapse eventually. If I wake up at 10ish I'll shower and be ready by 11am so they can get me ready for the wedding.

Everything goes as planned. I napped, showered and now I'm just waiting for the stylists to arrive. I hear a knock on my door and Jacob walks in.

"Hi Hope, Dan and his people are here." He says as the group of people walk into my room and start setting up. "I figured you haven't had anything to eat so I brought you this." He says revealing a sandwich wrapped in a napkin and a box juice.

"Jacob you're an angel! I am starving." I say taking the food from him.

"I'm far from being an Angel but thank you I'll take the compliment. Well I'll let you get ready, see you later." He says and I wave as he exits the room because my mouth is full of food to talk.

***
Tom's POV:

The door of my room opens and I see Harrison walk in.

"Everything is ready." He says taking a seat on my bed. "Damn that suit looks good." He says making me laugh. "You're really about to get married, you know it's not too late to back down." He says and I shake my head.

"No way. Rafael will get what he deserves and this is the best way to do it." I argue.

"But marrying someone you don't love?" He questions.

"Harrison, with the life we live do you think we have time for love?"

"You're right." He agrees. "At least you'll have a pretty wife." He adds and I roll my eyes.

"Did you invite who I told you?" I ask.

"Yes, all the mafia leaders and mob bosses were invited. On such short notice I don't know who will attend though." He replies.

"As long as one does it's enough for all of them to know I'm marrying Spain's mafia princess."

Once I'm ready Harrison goes to make sure everything is fine and to double check on security, and I go get Hope. I knock on her door twice, no answer. I try the door knob and see it's unlocked, meaning Dan has left. I open the door and find Hope staring at herself in the mirror. She's in her wedding dress, a long white silky dress with spaghetti straps, her blonde hair is on a lower bun where the veil is located. For a moment, just for a moment, she left me breathless.

"I beg you one more time, please don't make me do this." She begs as tears escape her eyes when she sees me.

"Come on let's go." I say and she walks past me. I grab her from her arm stopping her and she turns to me. I put my hand up to her face and she moves back to evade I go for the tear rolling down her cheek and clean it with my thumb. She closes her eyes releasing more tears and I clean them with both my hands now.