24

Harry Styles

I was in a bad mood.

There were a lot of reasons for me to be feeling this way, but the main one was my father.

The fucker just had to fucking call right before Cleo was about to touch me, and I really wanted to feel her choking on my cock but it just had to be fucking ruined because she ran off to the bathroom and locked herself in there as soon as she saw my father's name on the screen.

Maybe she regretted the whole thing when she finally realized that we'd end up fucking if we hadn't been interrupted, the tension was just suffocating and it was the natural thing to be done between two people who were sexually attracted to each other.

I mean, we'd been sharing a damn room for the past days, it was inevitable. This whole thing started with the lap dance... and then she kissed me as a distraction, ever since then it was just impossible to deny this strong attraction between us, it was just unfortunate that we were enemies.

Well, it was also my fault because I teased her enough to realize just how much I affected her.. she was weak around me, her urges would always take control and I wondered how long she'd been without having sex.

She was tight before her body relaxed for me when I fingered her, I didn't think I'd ever felt a girl get this wet for me and it was such a fucking turn on. What made it even better was that it felt like I was doing something I shouldn't, and also the fact she was completely vulnerable for me.

Tough, cold-hearted bitch Cleo was nowhere to be seen, she was a fucking desperate little thing, dripping down her thighs and clenching around my fingers with every thrust.

Feeling her stretching for me as I fucked her with three fingers made me picture how she'd feel around my cock... the way she responded to my dirty talk was enough for me to know just how much she wanted it.

Thank god I always carried a condom with me, but I really wanted to fuck her with nothing in the way too... I was clean and tested, but I wondered if she was on birth control... god, why was I even thinking about this?

Well, now we were back to square one after so much progress, I had no idea why she got so hung up over this. People fuck all the time and I could assure you no one had half the tension and chemistry we did... she liked it rough just like me, she was quick to notice what got a reaction from me and she was so fucking shameless when she lost control.

I had so many things in mind... her confidence and attitude only made this more interesting, I mean, I never expected her to walk out naked. It was a really great surprise, but she was naive to think that I'd just stand and watch, when she was also desperate for me to touch her.

She proved me right when she quickly gave in when I asked her if she wanted me to make her come.

But her body... I hadn't touched it and explored it as much as I wanted, but it was going to be the death of me. Her curves were mouth-watering and every single detail about her turned me on, from her scars to her tattoo.

She was very responsive to my touch and I was perceptive, I could tell she enjoyed the pain but she was also surprised by how much. That meant no one had truly tested her limits and I was eager to show her... she only got wetter when I bit her lip or pinched her nipples.

Fuck me, her tits... those were a fucking work of art.

Her full breasts could barely fit in my hands but that was even better, I'd been dying to see them... touch them... leave as many hickeys as I wanted to so only I could see.

And right now she was sulking, staring out the car window as I drove to the storage unit so we could get our weapons before we could make our way to the next city. It didn't even seem like we were moaning and kissing only ten hours ago.