Green Bean

Group Chat:

PresentMic: There is no one on the rooftop.

PowerLoader: Did you try looking at the CCTV footage?

Midnight: We did and there was no one coming into this building exiting it.

Snipe: Is there a chance that the building has a backdoor?

Eraerhead: it has but no cameras there.

Nezu: How very problematic. I assume you tried also speaking with the security guards?

Midnight: Yes and they said that they just changed shifts a minute before we arrived and they don't know anything.

Nezu: Troublesome

Ecroplasm: Can't you just track the phone?

Nezu: Unfortunately not. It seems to be turned off.

Eraserhead: i will be on the lookout for the night, just in case they try it again

Eraserhead went offline

Midnight: Soo what should we do?

PresentMic: Is there anything we can do at all?

Snipe: I don't think we can...

PowerLoader: @Nezu did you try the other CCTV footages that could possibly have a view on the street?

Nezu: Who do you think I am?

Snipe: That was definitely a 'YES, ARE YOU STUPID!'

Ectoplasm: Agree.

PowerLoader: And?

Nezu: There were 13 people coming and going.

PresentMic: So chances are high that one of them is the suicidal person?

Nezu: Yes and I already have a pretty good assumption on who it might be...

HoundDog: For God's sake, if you know it then spit it out!

Nezu: There is a boy with green hair, he was thrown out by a security person. At first I suspected that he went in in order to steal something judging from the security's expression but it can very well be the person we are looking for.

RecoveryGirl: He was thrown out?

Nezu: Yes.

RecoveryGirl: Oh dear... Get me the number of the agency that has him hired!

Nezu: Already done that.

RecoverGirl: Good. Now would you be so kind as to tell us his personal information?

Nezu: Why do you think that I would have them?

PresentMic: You are not serious now?!

Midnight: Don't joke with us!

Snipe:^

PowerLoader:^

Ectoplasm:^

Cementoss:^

Thirteen:^

HoundDog:^

Eraserhead is online

Eraserhead: we are talking about you nezu of course you know everything!!!

Eraserhead went offline

Nezu: You are no fun at all.

RecoveryGirl: You want some fun then come to my office and I will whack you some fun into your head!