Chapter 3: Gran Turismic Automobiles

Sage sat in the driver's seat with the door open, her legs planted on the road as she looked between the two people she had encountered. One was Kevin, the man she was sure had a concussion which meant he wasn't waking up any time soon and then there was the girl. An unknown to Sage that seemed more afraid of her compared to the confusion Sage was going through.

She was young and pretty, early 20's from what Sage could concur, with long blonde hair and black eyes with her makeup ruined by her tears and the bruise on her cheek. She wore a black dress and white heels with a pearl necklace around her neck.

Sage didn't untie or move the gag, she just moved her out of the trunk and sat her on the road next to Kevin to get some answers and if they weren't going to co-operate, she would leave them on the road

"Alright, listen carefully because repeating myself will be a waste of time." Sage spoke to the girl "I will be asking you some questions and you will proceed to answer them with a nod for yes and shake of your head for no, understand?"

The girl tried to say something but the gag muffled her voice while she also tried to set herself free from her restraints but the ropes were too tight.

Sage turned the key to the car, starting it up with a roar of the engine "Yes or no. That's the rule, no in between. If you have another outburst then I will be perfectly fine with leaving you here and the police car over there won't be much help either, that thing has been abandoned for a while from what I could tell."

The girl considered Sage's words and seemingly relaxed to which Sage responded by turning the key, turning the car off.

"Good, we have an understanding?" Sage asked and the girl nodded.

"Alright, question one. Do you know the man next to you?" Sage asked.

The girl looked down at Kevin and glared at him, using her leg to kick his leg angrily.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sage said, scratching her hair "Do you know why you were in the trunk of this vehicle?"

The girl stared at Sage for a moment and reluctantly nodded.

"Do you know recognize the topography of this area?" Sage asked.

The girl looked around the deserted area and narrowed her eyes to try and see the city off in the distance. She looked at Sage and shrugged.

"You might recognize it?" Sage asked and she nodded "Well all I got from this was very minimal but useful enough for my plans. I'm going to need you to tell me everything about this man and anything you know about this vehicle, something tells me it's not normal for civilian vehicles to be equipped with weaponry this advanced.

Sage stood up and walked towards the girl, removing the gag and tossing it to the side. The girl moved her jaw around, trying to get some feeling back into it as Sage sat back down in the driver's seat. The girl made eye contact with a bored looking Sage and sighed.