1-

5 Years Ago
Y/n age: 17
Hitoshi: 18
(IF YOU SEE ANY ART IT'S NOT MINE IT'S FROM PINTEREST)

Y/n had been waiting all day to tell him, the excitement had been seeping into her veins...

"Hitoshi they accepted me into the program" she had the brightest smile on her face. Y/n's dream to become a hero is finally coming to life.

"Y/n. I don't wanna do long-distance, you know how I feel about that. I think it's best if we break up, it's not fair for me" shinso stared at her.

"What? We talked about this you said we'd make this work you promised" even though she tried to put a strong face on tears filled her eyes.

"I don't love you the same and I need to focus on becoming a hero. I don't need a distraction"

'Distractions. He honestly thinks I'm a distraction.'

"After 2 years I really meant nothing to you. I gave you my heart and you just call it a distraction. Go to hell jackass" Y/n pushed him back and walked out the doorway tears streaming down her face.

She ran home and started packing her bags not letting her sobs stop. Y/n instantly purchased her ticket to America.

"Mom. I'm leaving tomorrow I need to do this" she nodded her head understanding and wrapped me in a hug. "He-he dumped me, mom, he said I was- a-a distraction" y/n broke down in her arms.

"Toughen up. Y/n you're doing this for you, not your friends. So what if he dumped you that means you have to be better than him" she wiped her tears setting me straight.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Y/n asked it's always been them together.

"Me? I'll be happy getting the house to myself. Just know your getting a step fath-" y/n hugged her tight.

"I love you" she patted y/n head. Hugging me back.

"Love you too" she whispered but y/n heard her.

Time skip 4 weeks later

"Hello, I brought you a coffee" y/n smiled at her favorite co-worker. She was my boss's assistant.

"Thank you y/n. Mr. Chaos wants you to patrol for him there's a bunch of other things in your agenda I'll tell- are you okay you're looking queasy" y/n bit her trembling lower lip and ran to the girl's bathroom. She bent down next to the toilet throwing up her breakfast.

"Damn it y/n you should've told me you've been feeling sick I need to reschedule everything" the young assistant groaned pacing around in her high heels. "Are you okay" she sat next to her patting y/ns back.

"Yeah I'll be fine I just keep on throwing up every day. But don't worry I feel better sometimes" y/n flushed the toilet as Cora helped you up.

"Hmm throwing up and you feel better sometimes. I'm not a doctor but when was your last period" y/n mouth dropped looking back at her friend.

"Holy shit I'm late really late" now coras mouth dropped.

"Don't worry it might just be a coincidence. You can go home and take a test I'll reschedule everything-"

"No I can wait, you're probably right it's just my mind playing tricks on me"

9 hours later

Y/n let out sobs as her friend hugged her. The three tests all said positively.

"Shh it's gonna be okay" she hugged on you tighter trying to bring comfort but nothing was working. Y/n tried to open her mouth but nothing came out. "I'll support you through everything it doesn't matter what you choose to do I'll be there"

"I- I don't want it" Cora nodded and rubbed small circles on your back. "I can't do this"

"We can call out tomorrow and go to the doctor" you nodded.

Next morning

Y/n barely slept but Cora was with her the whole night. Y/n ended up getting 2 hours of sleep.

"Y/n wake up" Cora shook you a little. "I scheduled a doctor appointment last night come on"

Y/n walked out of bed. 'How could I be so stupid.' 'He wouldn't want it, it'll be a distraction 'It'd ruin his reputation' thoughts flood her mind. She threw on a sweatshirt and sweatpants not even attempting to mess with her messy h/c hair.

"Hitoshi wouldn't want it" y/n mumbled out. Cora stood next to her.

"Is that your ex you told me about" she nodded her head wiping out the tears in her eyes. "It's not his choice it's yours isn't it?" Y/n stood frozen she hasn't thought about what she wanted. Cora guided her out the door.

At the hospital

"Let's see y/n l/n if you are pregnant. We are gonna do a quick ultrasound is that alright?" Cora left the room to give you some time alone.

"yes," y/n said agreeing, and pulled up her sweatshirt a little.

"This might be cold, mama" the nurse smiled
y/n froze at the word 'mama' the nurse said.

"Umm, how would I-" her breathing stopped as she saw the small thing. It looked similar to a bean.

"Right there do you see it?" Y/n nodded a few tears slipping on her cheek. "Your about 2 and 1/2 months in. I'll present you with options" she smiled handing you a paper towel.

"I don't think I wanna but Shinso- I wanna keep it" y/n made her decision and took the towel wiping her stomach off.

"Great, I'm going to need to draw blood come back next month and we can see the baby's gender" she quickly drew blood and exited the room.

"How'd it go?" Cora asked standing up. Y/n looked down at the printed pictures of the little bean.

"I'm keeping it." She looked shocked but nodded her head guiding you out of the hospital.