It's Her

Damon pov.

We played the game over and over until I could hardly stay awake. It was so late. But as we got into bed, all I could think about was Delilah. The whole time, I could only think about her being in my arms.

Her warmth that was once there was now gone. It made me upset knowing that we aren't together and the fact that some bitch had gotten in my face like that.

Isaiah was rustling around on the other side of me. I kicked his leg.

"Stop it." I said. He stopped and kicked me back. "Fair enough." I said. The blanket was big, which covered both of us and almost to the floor. I could hear the crickets chirping. The owls singing their songs.

My eyes closed as I tried to stay alert.

--- 1:56am

A loud bang woke me up from my slumber. I immediately shot up and looked around. It was still dark outside. The door opened and the same woman came in. She flicked the light on, making it bright.

"Get up. Both of you and come out into the living room." She said. "Yes ma'am." He said and winked at her. She smirked and watched us both stand up and carefully walk up the stairs.

It was a straight shot up into a kitchen. There was a dining table on the right and the living room straight across.

There was ten women sitting in chairs and on the couches. I stood beside Isaiah as we got closer. They all giggled and sipped their wine. I glared at each and everyone of them. They all looked like snobs until I saw one girl.

She looked genuinely nice. Her smile was a phony. I looked away.

"So, everybody, meet our two new offers, Damon Hernandez and Isaiah White." The girl said. They looked between us.

The one with the phony smile and water instead of wine raised her hand. "One Million." She said.

Everyone gasped and turned to look at her. My heart thumped hard against my ribcage. They whispered. "Two Million for both." She said again. They all stared at her.

"Two Million going once- two Million going twice..." She trailed off. "Sold." She said.

All the other girls scoffed and got up. "Bring the chains and tranquilizer." Someone said. The woman who took us got up and walked somewhere. She came back with a set of chains and two syringes.

I was pushed into the couch and so was Isaiah. She chained us. I watched the other girl take the syringes and pulled us up. I followed and walked outside. I could see a truck that she was pulling us to. She opened the door and helped us in.

I watched her undo the chains. "I'm going to trust that you won't run. I will tear your ass to shreds. I won't use these on you unless I have to." She said and held up the syringes. We both nodded.

She closed the door and walked around the truck. The other woman came out. The one in the truck pulled out three envelopes.

"Contact me if it isn't two Million." The other woman nodded.

"Thanks Audrey." The woman who kidnapped me said. Audrey nodded and started the truck before pulling out. I watched the other women come out and flip Audrey off.

She giggled and drove out of the driveway. She drove down the dirt road. I looked at all of the trees. "Where even are we?" I asked.

No answer. I groaned and rested my head against the window and closed my eyes.

"Stay strong baby..." I whispered to myself.

That was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.

---

A pat to my face had woken me up. Audrey was shaking my shoulder. It was dark outside.

"Hey. We're here come inside and I can fix you something to eat okay?" She said. I nodded and slowly slid out of the truck. She walked beside me as I walked to the front door. She didn't grab or hold onto me.

As in she had some trust in me. Audrey opened the door and walked inside. The room looked nice. I went inside and saw Isaiah at the table eating a bowl of mashed potatoes. I took a seat beside him and picked up a spoon before stealing a bite. He slapped my arms, causing me to slap him back.

"Share." I said. He looked at me before nodding and handing over the bowl. I took a spoonful and ate it.

We both took turns taking bites and eating the whole food. Audrey was watching us closely. She gently took the bowl and set it in the sink. "Off to bed." She said.

We got up and followed her to another room. She opened the door to see a room. It wasn't as trashed as the other and we could see out the windows.

I went and sat on the bed. She closed the door and turned the light off. I looked over to Isaiah. He had the same look on his face.

"You know what I'm thinking?" He asked. I nodded. We both got up and looked around the room for any cameras before going and sliding the window open. We slowly climbed out. The leaves crunched under me. I cursed before slowly stepping over them.

We heard the door open. Audrey gasped and yelled for others. We took off running into the woods.

I tried to cover my hands as branches lashed my hands and face. I could feel the skin tearing from stickers around my ankles.

We sprinted into the unknown, not really even knowing where were going. We ran until We both could hear someone after us. We heard heavy footsteps behind us.

I went tumbling to the ground. A sharp blade went into my side.

I yelled out in pain as he turned the blade. "Get the fuck off me bitch!" I screamed and twisted myself. The more I moved the worse I hurt.

Isaiah came and tackled the man to the ground. He snapped his neck before getting up and coming to me.

"C'mon. We gotta go." Isaiah said and wrapped my arm around his neck before helping me up. I yelled as he pulled me farther away from the body. We went as fast as we could to a park. There was a bathroom from where we were coming from. Isaiah kicked the door open and helped me inside.

He set me down on the floor. I held my side and groaned in pain. Isaiah removed my hand from my side to see the bloody mess underneath my shirt.

I bit my lip as he applied pressure to my wound. More blood spilled from it and onto the floor.

Isaiah grabbed a bunch of tissues and put it on the stab wound.

I slapped his arm hard. "Ouch bitch." I said. He sighed and put my hand over it. He went and opened the door. Someone punched him in the face. I backed up against the wall. It was six men. Three came to me and the others picked Isaiah up.

They roughly grabbed me and dragged my helpless body out of the restroom. Audrey was waiting with a pissed look. "Mind explaining?" She asked. I shook my head. My head whipped to the side as I realized that she slapped me.

The mark only stung a bit before fading. I shook my head again. Instead of slapping me, she punched my wound.

I yelled out in pain. "Tell me." She spat. I shook my head again.

She started beating me. I screamed out. My wound was pouring out blood. When she stopped, I was nearly on the edge of passing out. Everything was blurry as I could feel the tears rising.

I could hear her panting. She was slightly holding her out held stomach.

"D-Done yet?" I asked and huffed. She let out a chuckle before walking away. The men pulled me up and dragged me to the pick up and threw me in.

I curled up and held my hand on my bleeding wound. I felt Isaiah climb in. He looked wounded but not as bad as me. The door slammed before the rest climbed into the back.

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.