Epilogue

*4 days later*

"So this is it huh?" Seraphina asks.

"Yeah. Sorry if we have to go. Ember is no more. Plus, the apartment is basically destroyed." Zari points out.

"We'll miss you two." Remi says.

"Hey Remi. Sorry for acting mean towards you earlier. It's just that you were so stubborn and didn't listen after so many times." Zari says.

"I know. And I forgive you. I think I learned my lesson." Remi smiles.

Zari nods. John and Zane shake hands.

"Thanks for sticking by me despite what I did." John says.

"No worries. Just know that you have someone to rely on when I'm not around." Zane says.

John looks at Seraphina.

"You take good care of her. And remember, don't be scared to tell her how you feel." Zane whispers.

"Don't worry. I won't." John chuckles.

"Bye!" Zari waves.

"If you need help, call us! We'll be there." Zane says.

"You got it!" Seraphina shouts.

Zane and Zari get inside the car.

"That mission was over." Zari says.

"Yeah. But there are still other missions to deal with. And the threats that lie before us." Zane says.

"Let's see where the future takes us. And our team." Zari smiles.

"Indeed." Zane nods.

"You think we'll see them again?" Zari asks.

"No doubt about it." Zane smiles.

The car drives off. The Wellston group walk back in the school.

*Building Roof*

"...................." the female looks at Wellston. "The crisis is coming. And some point...." She looks at the car driving off in the distance. "Your gonna be called to fight it. And let's see how you fair against the threat that lies before." she smirks.

End!

God damn! Its almost been 7 months! 7 freaking months of doing this fanfic! [Despite taking long breaks in between.] I hope you enjoyed the story XD And had time to waste to even look at it. Also, I did plan on making the Ember arc longer, however, I didn't want to drag it out. Sorry :(

 Sorry :(