XLII - Adonis

Hey y'all. How ya doing?

Nicki is off hiatus. I can stop listening to her sons. And we got some bad bad news. My internal examinations are beginning on tomorrow and ending the fourth of June. My external examinations are beginning the 14th of June and ending the 16th of July. That means no updates because I need to study. The internal ones will decide if and what type of diploma I'll graduate with and the external ones will tell if I can get a job.

Anyway y'all like Nicki Minaj?

Excuse all mistakes

"Ayo, hold this Sage

"Ayo, hold this Sage. I brought you sum from Ms Vita's," Adonis handed Sage a paper bag as he stepped out his vehicle outside her house. Kentrell stood behind Sage.

"Thank you poppa," Sage stood on the top of her toes to give him a kiss, "my friend Kentrell got sum he wants to ask you."

Adonis nodded as Sage stepped back then turned to Kentrell. She whispered something to him then nodded and he smiled. Adonis watched them closely.

"Everything good?" Adonis asked Kentrell as he stepped up to him.

"I got a question to ask you man," Kentrell stated.

"What is it?" Adonis asked fixing his 'GREEK' gold and blue diamond chain around his neck.

"I need you to put me on," Kentrell said nervously, taking his hand and scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean put you on?" Adonis asked giving Kentrell his undivided attention. Sage was sitting on the steps eating her food and watching the two speak.

"I mean like-," Kentrell struggled to come up with words, "-like I know you used to run around with Rico nem. I need you to put me on like that."

"You want me to put you on in the drug game?" Adonis asked quizzically raising his left eyebrow.

"Yeah man like that," Kentrell nodded.

"Why you want me to put you on like that?" Adonis asked.

"My lil bro got cancer. My dad won't be making enough money to pay for his chemo and take care of all of us. So I need to make SS much money as I possibly can," Kentrell explained.

"How much do y'all need?" Adonis asked rescuing for his back pocket.

"Nah nah man," Kentrell raised his hands, "I don't want any handouts, that's why I asked you for a job."

"Well Kentrell I admire you but I don't run around with Rico nem no more. I ain't even doing that shit nomo. Ain't you supposed to be going to the NBA or sum. This shit can be fucking up your future."