Chapter 02

Anadil and Aliya were talking peacefully at their compartment, and by peacefully it means Anadil laying down at the seat while playing with a small ball, and Aliya waving her wand practicing some basic spells.

"Sorry- we didn't-"

"Nonsense, Potter" Anadil said as she sat up straight, Aliya stopped practicing and the two of them started to help them with their luggage.

"He's a professor, isn't he?" Anadil asked pointing to Remus, if you'd look closely you'll see the longing in her eyes.

"Yeah, DADA, to be exact" Harry said as he sat down.

"Have you seen, Neville?" Ron asked and they shooked their heads.

"May I know your full names?" Remus asked the two, Aliya looked at Anadil warily, but Anadil was already looking at Remus and she nodded.

"I'll start first, Professor", Aliya said, "I'm Aliya Brooke, 5th year, and a Ravenclaw" She said as she offered her hand, and Remus gladly took it.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Aliya gave Anadil a worried glance, but she smiled at Lupin.

"I'm Anadil Black, Professor, I'm a Ravenclaw, and a 5th year" She said and offered her hand to Remus, and he gladly took it.

"You have the same name as my daughter", Remus said smiling at her.

"Do I, Sir?" She asked and Remus nodded.

"If I'm not mistaken your father's, Regulus, correct?" Remus asked and Anadil nodded with a smile, Remus smiled back and rested his head by the window.

"It's Wood's last year" Aliya said with a fake cough, and they looked at her curiously, but Hermione was smirking at Anadil.

Ron and Harry looked at them curiously, but remembered why the two girls were giving Anadil looks.

"So, what if it's his last year?" Anadil asked as she took out a book from her satchel, "I don't get why it's such a big deal" She continued and Aliya smacked her behind the head, and Remus looked at them with great interest.

"Sometimes you're really daft" Hermione said and Anadil raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not being daft, I'm just being honest, what's the point of telling me about it? It's obvious, I know" She said rather disappointingly.

"Is that a hint of disappointment I hear?" Harry teased, and Anadil stared at the window.

"It's not, clean your ears, Potter", Anadil said and Harry laughed.

The train ride back to Hogwarts was peaceful, at around three pm Remus excused himself from the five and went to have a word with the driver.

No one spoke, 'course this was their chance to ask Anadil how she's feeling, or how she takes this news, her Dad as their Professor at Hogwarts.

Aliya tool a glance at Anadil and smiled, Anadil returned it, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Ash" Ron called and Anadil looked at him and hummed as a response.

"I know it's a bad timing to call you that, because of Lupin, but what will you do- I mean now that he's professor you'll see him often" Ron said nervously and Anadil pursed her lips.

"To be honest with you, I don't know, for the first time in ages, I Anadil Ashlyn Lupin-Black doesn't know what to do", She confessed as she looked at her shoes to avoid the gazes of the four.

"You can't hide the truth forever", Aliya said as she patted the girl's shoulder, Anadil looked at her and hugged her.

"You'll be fine Ani, as long as you keep your temper to yourself, you'll be fine" Aliya said and Anadil smiled.