사십사. stream trouble

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-FOUR ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
stream trouble . . !

 !

real life !

Cindy had just finished texting Maisie as soon as they arrived at Tubbo's place. Just in time, the big man had also waken up from his slumber. She, along with Tubbo and Tommy, said their goodbyes to Wilbur before they hopped off the car.

"You three behave okay? Especially you Tommy and be sure to tell me if you guys need anything." Wilbur reminded the young teenagers.

"Me? What's that supposed to mean?" The young blonde gasped, pretending to be taken aback by Wilbur's words. "Listen here bigmahe was instantly cut off by the bluenette.

"Alright, that's quite enough! Let's fucking go already." Cindy grabbed Tommy by the arm and yanked him away from Wilbur's window.

"See you later, Wilbur!" Tubbo said his farewells, waving at Wilbur as he drove off.

A sigh escaped Tommy's breath before he chuckled, "Damn you, Wilbur." Cindy merely laughed at this.

Tubbo then turned towards Cindy and Tommy, beaming with excitement as he grabbed them by the arm. "Come on, let's go inside!"

Cindy and Tommy nodded, and followed him. Together, they entered the nice-looking, cozy house that Tubbo called home and were greeted by a woman who very much resembled just like Tubbo. As soon as she saw the three of them, she instantly smiled in delight.