|| 028|| Country Roads 💀🐔🐙🔱🔎 O/F

Art by meromerope on twitter

Video by Hololive English, art by rosuuri, mix by symny, movie by Iori aux

HoloEn x !GN!Reader (Polymyth)

Fluff

I had to, okay. Also Gura's SAU chapter should be out soon, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were worried when Hololive English graduated. You were worried that everyone would go their separate ways, never to meet them again. You didn't want that, not after growing so close with everyone. But to you (and everyone else's) absolute delight, you only ended up growing closer.

None of you labelled your relationship, not that it needed one anyway. But you'd all gone past friendship years ago.

And now here you were, all packed together in a rental minivan with a caravan rattling along behind it, travelling in the middle of nowhere. You all had plenty of snacks and bottles of water packed away, along with dozens upon dozens of pre-charged batteries for phones and other entertainment devices. Calli's poor phone would definitely need it after playing songs for almost seven hours straight.

Speaking of songs, all six of you perked up hearing the beginning of a very familiar song start. That acoustic guitar intro along with John Denver's voice. Not that you could hear him when Gura started to sing the lyrics at the top of her lungs, prompting a chuckle out of the rest of you.

Almost heaven, West Virginia~

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River~

Gura held a somewhat melancholic tone, like reminiscing about some far off memory. Kiara reached over Calli's phone, turning up the volume slightly while Ina prepared for her part. That priestess coughed, clearing her throat.

Life is old there, older than the trees~

Younger than the mountains, blowin' like a breeze~

Ina's voice was smooth, but much like Gura sounded slightly sad, her ear flaps twitching downwards slightly.

Country roads, take me home~

To the place I belong~

West Virginia, mountain mama~

Take me home, country roads~

Gura reached over an wrapped an arm around Ina's shoulders in a comforting manner. A small smile snuck onto Ina's face as she did so, leaning into the shark's embrace.

All my memories gather 'round her~

Miner's lady, stranger to blue water~

Gura gave Amelia a sneaky wink, prompting a blush from the retired detective. All of you knew about her shyness when it came to singing. You reached over and took her hand in yours, giving a gentle squeeze and a small nod.