Chapter 24

"Are you crazy?" Emma hissed. Yes, yes I am.

Emma and Kyle looked absolutely furious and confused. Black ski mask on the other hand, he looked quite pleased and... hungry.

Black ski mask put his gun in the waistband of his pants and then stepped around his friends. "Wait here and watch these two. I'll be right back." He said to them.

He walked towards me, while I did my best to hide how terrified I really was. Black ski mask bent down and grabbed me by my arm and started dragging me towards the staircase. I turned my head to get one last look at Emma and Kyle, before Black ski mask started pulling me up the stairs. Just like with Josh, Black ski mask slammed the door shut and then dragged me down the same hallway, but this time we went into a different room.

This room was completely different from the other one. The other room had a bunch of warm colors and the whole feel of the room was warm and welcoming. This one on the other hand, was dark. From the dark grey paint on the walls, to the black sheets of the bed.

Click

Black ski mask had closed and locked the door, and now he stepped closer to me with a huge smirk on his face. "Lie down."

I obeyed, and sat in the middle of the bed, and got a better look around the room. There was a dresser and a table, both were painted black. Just like the other room though, there was nothing I could use as a weapon.

I jumped at the sound of Black ski mask placing his gun on the table beside the bed. After catching my eye, he gave me another smirk before taking his shirt off. I don't know what I expected, but I was shocked to see that most of his pale skin was covered in scars. He dropped his shirt on the floor and then crawled over to me.

I had to suppress the urge to just punch the fucker in the face, while he started kissing me like Josh had. He had now shifted over so now he was on top of me. My breathing started to accelerate as he started to move his head downward.

I looked over to my left and at the table with the gun. I could easily reach over and grab it, but Black ski mask was holding my left wrist down to the bed. Apparently he really wasn't as stupid as I originally thought. I tried to wiggle my trapped wrist free, but that ended up with me trying to hold back tears. He had tightened his hand around my already bruised and sore wrist.

He let out a chuckle. "You really thought you could get the gun?"

I stared at him with hateful eyes, and shook my head.

"That's good." He leaned down and kissed my neck. "Maybe I won't let you go."

I used all my anger and hate to punch him as hard as I can. He was slightly off balance from the hit, and I used it to my advantage. I reached over with my right hand and grabbed the gun, and on the way across my body, I slammed the butt of the gun against his temple. He fell to the side and I quickly slid from underneath him and aimed the gun at him.

"Go ahead. Shoot me. You won't."

He clearly underestimated me as well. "Go to hell."

I pulled the trigger.