12

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Thanks for coming with me."

I called the car people the same day I told Leo and they told me I could pick it up today, and the time they said was perfect. I don't have work yet and neither does Leo.

I insisted that Leo came with me just in case the people ended up being serial killers and tried shooting at me, Leo could be my shield.

He does owe me one.

I'm going to have my own car.

That's so fucking cool.

"If I was scammed I will blow this whole town up," I spoke, "If I was famous I would constantly post dumb opinions so my fan base would have to defend me 24/7."

They would be called the, well I'm not sure. I'm a celebrity so I don't have to think about those things, they can come up with their own name.

"What would you be famous for?"

"Being hot."

Leo chuckled, "Do you work tonight?"

"Unfortunately, I have to go in at six I'm working a night shift."

"Me too, but I have to be there at five."

"We are one of the same Lee. Look," I pointed out the window to my soon to be child.

After Leo's car was fully parked I gladly hopped out to greet the people, "Hi! I'm Isabelle," I greeted them before looking over at Leo, "This is Leonardo."

The woman nodded, "I'm Wesley."

After a semi lengthy process I got my car and it was spectacular. 

"Take a picture of me Leo," I smiled standing in front of my car.

He smiled taking one for me. He should become a professional photographer.

I was internally running a marathon in my mind, do you know when you have so much energy you feel like you're about to combust? That's me.

"What do you think?"

"It fits you," Leo stated.

"Right!"

I looked at my phone the time reading four pm.