Happy birthday

Ah fak, it's been ten days now and I only remember thanks to my reader who commented down in Adele's bd chapter (Reference to chapter May 05th)

Anyway, happy birthday Adelliana Ivan Valentine! You're maybe a fictional character to other but to me and the people in your world, you are our pride and joy! Happy birthday little one, life is tough but as your mama, I know you'll be the most happiest person ever.

Thank you for your support very much, it's actually been ten days and due to many things happening in my life, I totally forgot about my little one birthday.

The current arc finally reached its conclusion. And next week, I won't be able to update (again, sigh. Fuck online classes, all my homies hate online classes) I'm on midterm, and two essays to write left.

Again, I'm not so sure about writing romance since the purpose of this story is about three girls, finding happiness and warmth of their families. I never intend to write romance. Surely, there is romance interest but ehhhh.

Maybe I'll conclude small hint of romance and love interest in the extras but I won't write them all.

The real romancer here in this story are Ares and Aphrodite lmao. Maybe they are more of the lovers than the main protagonist and her love interest.

I'll try my hardest to end the story without any regrets so that you guys will also feel how Adele and the rest of the characters will feel and so that you guys won't regret reading and follow Adele in her journey to return home and reunite with her family. Writing this story is a bit hard since I have to put more effort in emotion and empathy is pretty important. I felt really emphatic with all characters. Well, I do feel empathy with all my characters in all my books.

I really hate Korean novels when they don't have a mom and it was the trigger to make me wrote this story xD. Having a hot dad is fine but having a MILF who constantly dotes on you is even better.

(I have no shame admitting I'm into MILF, DILF, UILF, AILF [Auntie I'd love to frick] I mean...just look at Toji from JJK and you'll understand that I even go as far as watching the anime just to watch Toji getting animated next season)

Again, happy birthday to Adele. One of the best girl I have ever written. Thanks to her, I am able to meet new people and read funny comments from you guys.