Chapter 1

It was warm and comforting. It's dark. you have no idea where you are. one thing's for sure. you died. there's no way you could've survived that crash. so where were you? then you saw a light. and then you were being pushed towards it. well more like squeeze. the walls squeezed in on you trying to get you to the light. It hurt so cried out in pain.

"waaaah!" you cried.

huh? It came out in baby's cries. you reached the light and all of a sudden two arms were holding your small body. wait. small body? then you realized it. you were a baby. you probably died and got reincarnated. you looked up at the person holding you. She had beautiful brown locks and soft brown eyes. She was incredibly beautiful. her smile was warm. you giggled at her. then you hear someone say, "the second one is coming! come on miss, just keep pushing you're doing great." you wanted to see what was happening but your tiny head couldn't turn all the way. "It's a boy!" you hear someone say. then you were given to someone else. that person was holding another baby as well. he had golden eyes and silver hair. your twin. you looked up. the person holding you had long black hair and aqua blue yes. she was beautiful. she was your mother. you giggled at her and tried to touch her face with your hands. she smiled at the two of you. "look, they are both so beautiful." your mother said and passed you to someone else. 'what the hell? are they playing pass and pass with me or something? out  me down in one place!' you thought. you looked up. this time it was a man holding you. he looked like the baby boy AKA your twin. he had white hair and golden eyes. you assumed he was your father. he also looked somewhat familiar. "let's name them y/n and Ijekiel." you hear him say. Ijekiel. Why does that name sound so familiar?

Then suddenly, you can hear the sounds of someone struggling. It felt like they were having a seizure. "Sir, please wait outside with your children. we'll deal with this." you heard a woman say. she's probably a nurse or something. your father took you outside and waited. after 15 mins the nurse came outside. "I'm sorry sir." She says. "your wife... wasn't able to make it..." 'What? does that mean my mother died? so in this life as well I won't get my mother's love.' you thought.

you reach home along with your father, brother and the brown hair lady. The brown hair lady became your Nanny. you was lying on the cradle along with your brother. Ijekiel. 'where have I heard that name? And those white hair and golden eyes. I've seen them before. just where?' you thought. you don't know which world you are in yet. so you sneak out of the cradle to read books so you can learn more about the world. It didn't take long for you to realize you were in the world of who made me a princess. Agatha had forced you to read it. Ijekiel was one of Athanasia's love interests. He was the main male lead in the novel, Lovely Princess. and you were Ijekiel's twin sister, who didn't exist in the webtoon.

"my, my, y/n! are you sneaking to the library again?" you hear Leslie say. Leslie was your nanny. "ooaaah!" you say. because you literally can't say anything else. having a baby's mouth is annoying. "Today, you'll be getting a friend." She says picking you up. you were 3 now, by the way. huh? A friend? OH! She's probably talking about Jeanette. She carries you to a room where you father was holding a new born baby. she had brown hair and cerulean blue jeweled eyes. "oo cuuee" (so cute) You say. And that was how your life with Jeanette and Ijekiel began. 

~Time skip to when you are 8 yrs old~ 

"y/n! y/n!" you hear your cute little sister say. "what is it, Jeanette?" you ask, closing the book you were reading. "look, a snail! It's so cute" she says. you laugh at her cute face. "Jeanette wants to keep it in a jar!" she says. "you can't do that." you say. "why not?" Jeanette asks, pouting. "because, the snail deserves to be free. how would you feel if someone locked you up in a room?" you ask her. she thinks for sometime. "I would feel sad." She says. "exactly." you say and she smiles. "OK! Jeanette won't make Mr. snail sad." she says. you pat her head. She giggles and jumps on you. "I love you big sis!" she says. you laugh. "where did that come from?" you ask as you hug her back.