- 31 The Flashback

A/N: everything written in italics is the flashback! There will be more parts about the flashback, hope you like it! A little inside scope of Y/N previous life😱

"You gotta forgive me at some point in your life Y/N/N." Mason told you.
"Oh I have forgiven you." you saw his face light up a bit. "But I sure as hell haven't forgotten." you broke down that light.
"Come on, Y/N! When think of our past relationship, do you only remember the bad parts?"
"I don't want to remember." you said, but your mind already went the other way.

"Y/N, this will be fun!" Cassie told you while putting on some nude lipstick in her bathroom.
"Will there be drinks?" you asked unbothered, fixing your hair in the same mirror.
"Of course." she rolled her eyes and took a sip of the wine the two of you had been drinking.
Cassie was the only girl you liked at your school and you were the only girl Cassie liked. When the two of you graduated you decided to take a gap year.
She lived in a very big mansion and her parents were often not home, but when they were they were the sweetest parents you'll ever meet.
"Plus, they're gonna pay for dinner." Cassie smirked at you.
"As if you need that." You laughed.
"He also mentioned something about a party after." She really wanted you to come to this double date
"Fine, but his friend better be hot." you warned her.
"Thank you thank you thank you!" She yelled and put her arms around you.
"Anything for you." you sighed and cuddled her back.
"I have the sexiest dress for you." Cassie let go of you and ran towards her walk in closet.
"You already planned this?" you asked as you walked after her.
"Of course." She turned around and winked at you. "I knew you well, Y/N/N."
You laughed at her.
Cassie pulled out this dress:

"I swear if you don't put it on yourself, imma get you into it

"I swear if you don't put it on yourself, imma get you into it." Cassie looked you dead eyes in your eyes.
"Yes ma'am." you said and put on the dress.
"Like I said, your the sexiest person to ever walk this earth." She complimented you.
You looked yourself in the mirror.
"I am." you replied and heard Cassie laugh.
"They're here!" Cassie said excited when the doorbell rang.
"Calm down babe." you said as she almost tripped over the dresses which were laying on the ground.
"It's okay." she laughed.
You walked downstairs with Cassie on your arm and the two boys became visible.
"I told you they were hot." Cassie whispered to you.
"Hi Cassie." Stefan greeted her with a hug.
"Hi Stef, this is Y/N." she pushed you more towards the other guy.
"I'm Liam." he smiled shy.
"Y/N." you repeated Cassie.
"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go!" Cassie yelled.
"You look really pretty." Liam told you when you were forced to walk next to him, because Cassie already had Stefan next to her.
"Thanks." you replied.

"Cassie, when are we going to the party?" you whispered while the two guys were having a conversation with each other.
You had already eaten your dessert and were waiting on Liam. The whole evening he was talking about his ex, a real red flag.
Cassie was having a good time and that's the only reason you stayed.
"You girls ready to go to the party?" Stefan already asked before Cassie could reply.
"Yes, thank god." you answered quickly.