chapter 17:trainer

getting up i change into a sports bra and some biker shorts putting on white sneakers i look at my phone 7:15 geez i'm up early walking into my bathroom i put my hair in a high pony.

walking downstairs Luciano is at the table "are you always the first one here" i sit down in my seat "yea i mean there's not much to do when you can't sleep" he lets out a dry chuckle. "makes sense,i couldn't sleep much either just thinking" pouring myself a cup of water luciano looks at me he's so hot

"about?" he tilts his head "my mom,plus this spam caller kept calling me and i'm training today usually the night before i can't sleep" he nods "thats alright what was the number"i'd let him take me right here on this table OK CALM DOWN NIKI ITS 7AM "no clue i don't answer spam calls" he shakes his head at me smiling "spam calls?" my father takes his seat at the head of the table "yea calling me like all night it's whatever"

my brothers and hazel make their way downstairs and i notice that's Hazel and Vinchenzo are holding hands but are close togther so it's hard to tell oh fuck that's my best friend. she takes a step next to me and i send her a big smile wiggling my brows. "oh shut it we'll talk later" she whispers and i laugh

"Niki please don't tell me your training today" Vinchenzo sounds like a child not getting what they want "oh you bet if i'm gonna show mom and her little minions who i am i have to be at my best" Vinchenzo groans "i'm getting my ass kicked all day" he places his head in his hand oh this idot "i have a new partner some guy that works for dad" popping an egg in my mouth everyone looks at me weird

"what i have self control with you guys,sorta,i barely know the dude i won't feel bad" it makes sense in their skulls and they all start to eat.

looking at luciano his jaw clenched tightly and he just stares into the distance. Is he mad?

We all finish up breakfast and I make my way to the gym. I pass the hallway by the ballroom and hear footsteps behind me. who the fuck before i can turn around i feel a grasp in my wrist and end up pinned to a wall only to see luciano.

oh shit this is hot "who's the trainer?" my hands are above my head "you seem to have a thing for restraining me don't you Luciano,i think you like it" i tilt my head licking my lips and look up at him with my eyes. his eyes stare at my lips and he stops breathing for a second ugh you hold so much power niki "i know how to get out of this hold but i'm gonna give you a chance to let go before i hurt you"

he removes his grasp from my wrists and backs up "ok who is he" is he worried about me "awww are you jelly" i scrunch my nose at him his tongue finds the inside of his cheek. "maybe you should be careful cover up a bit" he doesn't want any other man looking "scared for me?that's so cute" i simply walk away no other words said.

making my way up to the gym the guy sits on the bench. He's much taller than me, maybe 6'2 his bleached white hair compliments his dark complexion. his back is to me and he has some sort of tattoo across his shoulders. is that a quote?

touching his shoulder he turns around "oh hey nicoletta" he stands up holding his hand out "call me niki" he shakes my hand properly "ugh finally someone to shake my hand like they want to" he chuckles "i'm Dante by the way" i smile at him

"ok take some time to stretch and then we can start off easy" easy no,nobody's gonna go easy on me "i can't stretch if i'm fighting for my life" throwing a punch at him it hits his face and he stumbles back. ignoring my knuckles that are stinging I drop down swiping my leg knocking him off his feet. quickly jumping on top of him i pin his arms down "see,now did i need to stretch for that?"

i tilt my head "nope i guess you didn't. but you'll need it for this" he flips his body over smashing me onto the mat knocking the wind out of me. "See, don't speak too soon niki" make him think he won. I catch my breath still pinned onto the ground. I kick him in the groin and flip him in his stomach pulling his arms behind him and placing my knee to his back pushing as hard as I can.