What did I do?!

Izuku's POV:

I woke up in a white room and the first thing that I recognized was the smell. It was the smell of antibiotic and cleanness. This smell reminded me of a hospital and I immediately got a bad feeling.

How the fuck did I end up here?

Let's see...

I went to school...

Got beaten by Bakugo....

I was laying on my desk in the classroom and was yelled at...

Then Midnnight, Present Mic and Erasherhead came in and ...

Oh my fucking god, he hit a pressure point and kidnapped me!

Are heroes even allowed to do that?

The fuck?

Seriously?!

I was still laying on the bed and looking up to the white ceiling.

The only question left is where am I?

Wait... How long was I out?

Not wanting to lay there anymore, I slowly began to sit up and began searching for my phone, which was laying on the table.

I began reaching out to get in order to get to see how late it was. The only thing was that I was somewhat still not completely myself and almost slipped and fell down if not for someone that was reaching out and giving me the phone.

HUH?

Since when does a caterpillar has hands?

Since when are they even so big?

Is this one mutated?

Does Nezu do some experiments?

Wait that is not a huge caterpillar!

That is a human in a sleeping bag!

Me: Thanks.

I watched the figure come out of his sleeping bag and the moment I saw who it was I immediately backed away and fell down the opposite site.

NOPE

I don't want this man in here!

How dare he even get me here!

I could have easily died because of the broken rib and every single one of my injuries!

Why?!

Eraserhead: Kid, are you okay?

Me: Ah yeah... I just didn't expect you to be here Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: You know me kid?

Me: I ahm... I know every single hero by name... You see I am a huge fan of heroes and you are one of my favs!

Eraserhead: Huh... I never encounter a fan of mine.

Me: Can I get a signature?

Eraserhead: Sure kid.

With that, he took off his googles that he had around his neck hidden in his scarf and went to a desk with some writing material. I used this time to have a look around.

This is not a hospital room!

It looks like an infirmary...

I am 100% not in my school so where the heck am I?

Wait.. Can it be? Am I in UA?!

Once he signed them, he came to my side and put them around my neck.

Eraserhead: Kid, if anything happens to you and you need any help just call me.

Me: Thanks.

The door to the room opened and Nezu, Recovery Girl and Present Mic came in. Normally I would end up in a fan boying state but this time, I was just tired and pissed because they healed all the wounds I had. There was after all a small chance to die because of them but not anymore.

Present Mic: It is nice to see you finally awake little listener.

Eraserhead: His is mine! Back off!

Recovery Girl:.... Didn't you say he would only hiss?

Present Mic: Never seen him that way.

Nezu: Well anyways. Midoriya, it's already very late and I am sure your mother is worried about you by now.

Me: She probably is...

Not for me though... Not directly for me anyways.

She would miss her slave only.

Recovery Girl: And dearie if you are hurt again just text me or come here. I am sure UA's door are open for you.

Me: ...

Nezu: I am sure Eraserhead here is willing enough to drive you back home.

Me: There is no need for that, I live rather close!

Eraserhead: We can walk there if you feel more comfortable this way.

Present Mic: There is no getting out of this little listener. It's either you go with him or he following you till you get home.

Me: Then I would like to choose the first option. I wouldn't like my fav to be reported as a stalker.

Nezu: Pffff-hahhahaha

Present Mic: hahaha Sho, this is a very possible you know that right?

Eraserhead: Oh shut up!

Recovery Girl: He is right, you know that! People will report you just because of what you are wearing.

Eraserhead: Well then they should go ahead! I still have my license with me.

Nezu: Typical you. I believe you guys should get going now.

And that's how I ended up walking home with Erasherad by my side and his googles around my neck.

Did this stop me from trying to kill myself in front of him?

NoPe! Not at all!

We were walking together down a street when all of the sudden a car came speeding up down the same road.

Was it a big mistake that I was walking close to the road and we need to cross over but not waiting for the crosswalk?

Maybe?

Okay maybe it was..

Nope it was completely my fault.

Before the hero even know what was about to happen, I ran and jumped right in front of the car. It would have hit me if not the hero tackling me away from it and to the ground.

I was the first one to gain conscious again and I looked at the hero that just saved me. He was still unconscious and then I saw blood dripping down his head.

Me: Eraserhead?

Me: ERASERHEAD?!

I knew better than to shake him up. He could have been seriously injured and so I took out my phone and called an ambulance. I tried to insisted come with them but they wouldn't let me and so I went to the closest abandoned building roof top and took out my phone to inform the staff.