Chapter 10

Mew's POV

"I don't care. They won't see it. Just fuck me from behind. I'll be quiet."
Gulf whispered to me.  We are in a spooning position and he keeps grinding his ass on my awakened manhood. He keeps making me hard.

"Are you sure?" I rubbed the tip to his entrance.

"I am sure, hon. Fuck me, please." I covered his mouth.

Fine, I'll just help him release his load.

I looked at the other guys in our room. They are hugging while facing the wall.

Gulf started to suck my fingers one by one. When he tasted each, he sucked three together. I was stroking his hard dick. He was so into it. He keeps grinding his ass on my crotch.
"Please put it in, hon." He begged.

I started to pound him gently but he is asking for more. He wants it hard as always. I pushed deeper hitting his weakness. He began licking my hand and sucking into my forearm to avoid moaning loudly.

I heard soft moans. It's not from Gulf. Fucking First, they are making out from the other bed too.

"Hon, I want you deeper inside me! Fuck me hard please." I covered his mouth again. I touched his member and stroked his shaft up and down to release his cum. Just a few thrusts and I came too.

He faced me and kissed me. The way he looked at me, you can tell that he is in love with me. "Thank you for the sex, let me sleep for an hour."
I hugged him. Even if his words are like that, I know that he started to have feelings for me. He is just afraid.

I caressed his head and kissed him.
"Baby, do you want to go far away from here? Just tell me, okay? I'll give you everything."

"Nope, I am okay here. At least I can have anything I want in a snap."
Gulf answered.

"I can give you everything you want too."

"Stop dreaming. Anyway, what happened to your dad? How is he?"
I am distracted by the creaking sound from the bed across mine.

"He is fine now."

"How much did you pay for the bills?"

"Around 2 million baht. Everything is settled already."

"Are you sure, Mew? I hate liars. Did you really pay for it? I can help. I have savings too."

He hates liars. I am not sure how would he react if he found out that I am lying to him for years already.
I like him so much. He has been running through my mind for several years already. I can't forget him. My family knows it. They call this obsession, I call it true love.

I've been dreaming to hold him like this. I agreed to be his sex buddy but that time, he never looked at me like I am special. He just wants pure sex with me. I made sure that he will fall for me and looking at him now, I am sure he did. He likes me now but until when?

He buried his face on my chest and pulled me tighter. I tried to massage his forehead to make him feel relaxed. He is always grumpy for no reason.

"I love you." He didn't respond so I just continued playing with his hair so he can sleep faster.

The weeks passed by so quickly. We have sex almost every night but he changed his treatment to me after I returned from our province.

I am hiding something big from him and I am planning so hard how to tell him. I want him to accept me and forgive me if I have lied to him for years.

Being a driver is just an excuse to be with him. His parents will freak out if they found out that I am that kid, the one who caused traumatizing experience for Baby G.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I will hang out with my friends. No need to drive for me. I'll bring Ja today." Gulf told me.

I can't ask him why right now since his parents are staring.

"You bring Fai, Gulf." His mom reminded him.

"Yes, mom. She said she is coming."
I don't have anything against that girl but I don't like her being with Gulf all the time.

" Your marriage might be earlier as planned. Her parents are rushing."
His mom again.

I feel like I am being stabbed multiple times again on the same spot.

Gulf looked at me. Of course, he knows this will hurt me. I followed him outside.

"Why did you choose Ja? I am here why would you need others to drive for you?"

"Driver asking his boss, huh. I will be with Fai. It would be awkward for you and for her too. Stop it, Mew. Let's be happy with what we have. I am marrying Fai soon. I wish I could stop it but I want to obey my parents too. This is the only thing I can do for them. I love you so much. I can't be attached to you. You'll end up hurt. I know this is a stupid decision but I can't live a simple life, Mew. I am sorry."

"But I can give you a better life than this. I can provide you with everything you want." I looked at Ja who is about to enter the car.
"Move, Ja. We are going somewhere."

Ja opened the gate for us.

"Where are we going, Mew?" He asked me.

"I am bringing you home."