65. Guardian angel by surprise

Warning: This chapter contains descriptions of a suicide attempt which might be triggering!

Jimin's legs bent underneath him, he took two steps back rubbing his eyes and pinching his palm but that face was still here, like the realest hallucination.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?" Jimin's voice cracked, his chin began to tremble.

Some tears left Jungkook's eyes rolling down his face.

"My real name is Jeon Jungkook and I... I'm so sorry Jimin. I should have told you, but I had no idea how. I'm so so sorry," whispered Jungkook approaching but Jimin took more steps back his whole body trembling.

"That is not happening," he whispered.

"Please, Jimin let me explain..."

"No! Don't come near me!" Jimin raised his hand.

"Jimin, please..."

"No! I don't want to see you ever again!" Yelled Jimin turning around running down the corridor the tears clouding his vision, he was banging against walls.

No it couldn't be true. It couldn't be happening. He has just fallen asleep in Suga's car and that was a nightmare. No it couldn't be true. Mr. Jeon was Jungkook. Jungkook was Mr. Jeon.

"Mr. Jimin," the butler screamed seeing him.

"Don't touch me any of you!" Shouted Jimin looking straight at Suga. "And you! You knew! I thought you have been my friend!"

And Tae, Tae knew too. How must they have laughed about stupid Jimin.

Suga lowered his embarrassed gaze.

"Jimin I will bring you..." he started.

"No! I don't want to see any of you ever again!" Yelled Jimin storming out of the villa into the night, two lines stuck like a horrifying mantra in his head.

Mr. Jeon was Jungkook. Jungkook was Mr. Jeon.

Jimin never remembered how he had managed to find his parents' house, there was just that one line pushing him forward, as far from Mr. Jeon as possible. What has Jungkook thought? How could he fake it all? Just play an innocent boy, who was struggling to kiss him while each night he was... behind that blindfold...
Jimin's body in so much pain, he wished to scratch his skin off to forget each and every memory of Mr. Jeon.

There was a light on in the house he ignored falling inside leaving the shoes in the hall.

"Are you back, unworthy son!" Yelled his father turning on the light in the hall so it blended him.

Jimin gasped seeing the man approaching scanning his face and neck.

"You slut! You've been hoeing around again!" He yelled slapping him in the face so painfully it seemed the whole world has stopped.

The static inside Jimin stopped the tears that until now have been flowing down his face.
He said nothing passing his father running upstairs falling into his room to open the drawers in his desk and grab a pair of scissors, his body trembling, but it was enough, enough. This hell had to end here and now. It had to end, Jimin's hands shivering so madly it was difficult to open the scissors while he was trying to find a way to put them to his wrist, but the room door banged open.

"Really! Coming in the middle of the night! You guys have no shame!" Yelled his mother when Jimin fell on his knees facing the door with his back. "Jimin! A classmate is here to see you," she said when all hair on his body trembled.

"I don't want to see him!" He yelled pressing the scissors down to his skin.

"Treat your guest with some respect!"

"Mrs. I won't stay for long, I just need to discuss the project. If we won't finish it till Monday we will get an F," said a voice Jimin couldn't recognize.

He was so stunned he turned his head to see Hoseok standing in the door looking at him with a pale face.

"Make it quick," hissed his mother letting Hoseok inside then slamming the door shut.

"Jimin, sorry for coming but I was walking my dog and saw you running home. You looked bad, so I came to che... Ah! Jimin what are you doing! Put that down!" Yelled Hoseok noticing the scissors in his hand.

"At least let me die in peace!" Yelled Jimin.

"Jimin, please... why," whispered Hoseok becoming so pale.

"Just leave me in peace," hissed Jimin.

"At least tell me why?" Begged Hoseok. "Has your father... has he beaten you up," the boy was scanning his bruised face with worry.

Jimin nodded biting his lower lip, the scissors shivering in his hand.

"Is it because..."

"Mr. Jeon is Jungkook, Jungkook is Mr. Jeon," he whispered feeling cold tears rolling down his cheeks, burning against the bruise.

"What? I don't understand a thing, please explain," Hoseok was standing still watching him in fear.

"Ah!" Sighed Jimin.

"Please give me the scissors then explain," Hoseok stretched his hand out, Jimin's gaze falling at the opened scissors, the images of the night flashing before his eyes, Jungkook looking him in the eyes while sitting on the car hood of that tiny Toyota asking to be his boyfriend, them kissing deeply, the doors to the garden terrace opening, Mr. Jeon turning, breaking his heart into one million pieces.

"Mr. Jeon is Jungkook, Jungkook is Mr. Jeon," he repeated.

"Who is Mr. Jeon?" Asked Hoseok crouching down at his bed holding his stretched hand out.

"My..." Jimin shook his head, new tears came.

"Please tell me that story and let me understand," Hoseok's voice was so soft and caring.

Was there really one person in the world who was his friend and hasn't lied to him? Jimin turned looking the boy in the eyes then slowly stretching the scissors his way.

Hoseok took them carefully taking a deep breath of relief in then got up to sit down on his chair. Jimin was still kneeling on the floor swallowing huge tears.

"So will you tell me who Mr. Jeon is?" Asked Hoseok.

Jimin sighed crawling up on the bed, hugging a pillow while leaning against the bed deck.

"It will be a sad story," he whispered.

Thank you so much for all your feedback, I was actually very stressed about posting this chapter

Thank you so much for all your feedback, I was actually very stressed about posting this chapter. What are your thoughts on it and Jimin's reaction to finding out the truth? What will he tell Hoseok? Will he ever be at to forgive Jungkook?

Much <3