68. The third box

Jimin shook his head lifting the lid of 'Solution' to see a letter, some officially looking documents and a set of keys in it, his stomach twisting, his heartbeat becoming rapid when he took all reading through the letter quickly

Dear Jimin,

I know I'm the last person you want to write to you, but your graduation is approaching and after finishing high school you will need a place for yourself, a safe place where you can rest freely, be completely unbothered by others invading your personal space or privacy in any way. You need a place for your creativity, your passions, your dancing, so please accept becoming an owner of such a place. My old apartment building is from now on yours only. The next paper is the notary act of your ownership. I hope this place will allow you to grow as a person and as dancer and become your safe harbor in storms of life.

I always miss you
Forever yours
Jeon Jungkook

"Jimin?"

He looked up so shocked to see his mum standing on the front step, as he has forgotten the whole world diving into Jungkook's letter.

"Um," he stuttered, but her gaze fell on the thighs he was holding, her eyes widening in shock.

"Is that a dildo? Jimin are you using such things!"

"Um that," he waved the vibrator in the air. "Some trash, the neighbor's daughter has a prank channel and... she must have left it here."

"Put that in the trash now!" Yelled his mother. "Before anyone will see. I will have a word with them," she sent a hateful glance towards the neighboring house when Jimin couldn't help but chuckle, some golden butterflies dancing in his insides, so he grabbed the boxes, the trash bag then walked to the main container discarding it all including the dildo while hiding Jungkook's letter, the building ownership certificate and the keys in his pocket, his heart so alive so suddenly he could dance. He has almost forgotten how beautiful Mr. Jeon's kindness was.

His only safe place...

Could he really accept that building and leave that hell here, be free to do whatever he liked, live however he desired, dance, as knowing Mr. Jeon there was definitely a whole practice room waiting for him there and even if not, that house was so big, that rooftop from which he could see most of the city, he could imagine himself dancing there, his feet moving by themselves creating steps. Why was just Jungkook sitting on the edge of the roof watching him with glittering eyes in his imagination, getting up to walk to him and lift him up, spin in the air so he could fly.

"Jimin! Are you deaf or something!" His mother's yells stopped him on the house steps.

"Why?"

"Get a grip son," she shook her head disappearing in the house when he needed a moment to return to his room and take all things out of his pockets, his gaze falling on the letter from the art school, but he had no courage to open it, no more room in himself to sit here in this house so he found his phone browsing the extremely short list of his contacts hesitating before pressing the one described as 'Mr. Suga.' The signals long till a familiar low voice sounded.

"Jimin is that really you calling?"

"Yes, I guess it's me."

"It's good to hear you."

"It's honestly good to hear you too," Jimin chuckled. "Mr. Suga what are you doing today?"

"I'm going to my lake house with a couple of friends we will be drinking, telling boring old men stories, eating and sitting around a camp fire."

"Sounds like fun... will he?"

"No, Mr. Jeon isn't invited," Suga laughed. "Why?"

"Would it be ok if I... come too," asked Jimin his heart beating loudly.

"Of course, if you won't be bored to death by us old men you are welcome. I will be heading there soon if you want I can pick you up?"

"Yes please. I'm packing my stuff," Jimin jumped from his bed.

"I'll be at yours in half an hour."

"Jimin where are you going?" Asked his mum when he was tying up his trainers in the hall half an hour later.

"Out, don't expect me tonight," he muttered grabbing his jacket from the hanger then storming out running towards Suga's waiting SUV, wow the sight of that car made his toes dance in his shoes from excitement.

"Hi, haven't seen you for ages," Suga grinned to him so Jimin felt his cheeks hurting from smiling.

He hasn't really smiled for so long.

"Same here," he muttered when the man put a hip hop playlist on then started the car driving off, Jimin's stomach twisting with excitement as he won't finally need to spend the Saturday at home, maybe him and Mr. Suga could actually become friends again, all for all he was just doing his job and was bound to keep Mr. Jeon's secret so he wasn't the one guilty here.

"How have you been Jimin?" Suga looked at him seriously when the happiness evaporated.

"Bad I guess. Those had been the most difficult months in my entire life, there were many moments when I thought I won't make it through, but I have promised my friend that I won't take my life," Jimin decided to be honest.

Suga sighed.

"I'm better now, Mr. Seokjin found a therapist for me, will pay for my sessions, looks like Junoh will get expelled, things are going slightly up."

"I'm happy to hear, you know that whenever you need a friend I'm here for you. I even wanted to quit my job at some point called Mr. Jeon out for hurting you, he has taken my words to his heart as the next day he had confronted you."

Jimin opened his mouth in shock looking at Suga.

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about the things Jimin has found in the solution box and his decision to call Suga? How will his visit to Suga's lake house go?

Much <3