21

the next day arrived soon, as usual you woke up early and started to get ready for university. wearing that simple pastel blue shirt and a white jeans down. tugging your hair in a ponytail as you packed your books to study in bag. 

tying your shoes knots as you were finally ready. putting the bag strap on your shoulder as you walked down the stairs. going to kitchen as your mother gave you your breakfast, eating it while talking to eric who was ready to go school. 

and finally, left the house with your father in his car. as expected, he drove you to your university and left quickly. you waved back at him until his car left the scene. 

turning your body behind only to get your eyes land on taehyung who was leaning on the university door while looking at you. 

you smiled as walked to the male, "good morning" you said as the male smiled and greeted back, he moved his hand as looked at the wrist watch in his hands, "your class will start in 20, wanna hang around until then?" 

he asked as you nodded, both of you started walking inside the university to just walk down the hallway. 

"so i see your dad always drops you" he finally dropped the silence as you nodded, "i told you he is protective over me" taehyung hummed, still walking side by side with you. 

both of you turned silent for a second until you finally asked, "what's wrong with you? you are not talking that much now" hearing this male stopped then looked at you, "why? do you like me talking all day long?" 

you pressed your lips together as hummed, "maybe, i do" 

male really didn't expected you to answer this fast, but soon a smile printed on his lips, as he looked down then up at you again, "cool then" 

"what else do you like about me?" he asked slightly leaning towards you, and you just let him be. 

not moving even a little loving the warmth his body was shining with. "did cat got your tongue kim y/n?" and that's when a chuckle left your mouth. 

"oh so i'm kim now..." you said as looked up at the male as the male smiled seeing the light in your eyes, "why? don't you want to be a kim after ?" 

you shook your head because of blushing mess you were, pushing the man a little, "what are you trying to do?" 

the male sighed and answered, "trying to impress you...but nah i don't think its working" you smiled, agreeing. 

"it won't work kim taehyung..." he looked at you, "i don't care if you like me or not...or any other girl...if you want to impress her...then be yourself" 

"maybe she is already in love with your messy self" you said as looked at the male, giving him a beat skip. 

"oh but now..i think i should go to class" you said checking the time, moving your hand and ready to ruffle it but the male grabbed your wrist, not knowing what you were going to do. 

you looked at him confused as he became confused himself but when you smiled and took your hand back, he asked, "what were you trying to do?" 

you smiled and answered, "wanted to ruffle your hair,, nothing else" with that you were ready to move back to go to classes when he held your wrist moving it up. 

"then ruffle it..." he mumbled as looked at you who just looked at the male. nodding, you smiled before ruffling his manly styled hair turning them into a messy one. 

"then see you later kim taehyung" with that, you moved the way to go to your classes leaving the male with a heart strock of just a silly action. 

leaving him with his hand on his heart, questioning why it was beating that much.